Chapter 6: "Life takes a turn"

In Ireland.....

     It only took Jack two seconds to agree with his younger brother. Jack jumped out of bed and put on his robe along with Andrew. As the boys turned the corner to the living room that leads directly to the garden house, the only problem was, their parents were in that very room. While trying to find a way around them, Jack had an idea, “Okay so here’s the plan. I will tell the chef that the coffee that was served was cold and mom and dad are upset. Then while mom and dad go to the kitchen to straighten things out. We head outside.” At that point Andrew had no idea what was going on so he just decided to follow Jack.

     Jack’s plan worked, their parents went to the kitchen and they took off running outside straight to the garden. The two boys had prepared the garden house to be able to conceal the light that Jack’s magic gave off, so they covered the windows and the door as soon as they got in. Andrew was the most excited of the two of them. He grabbed Jack by his arm and immediately told his brother, “Why are you taking so long?! Do the magic already!” Jack never liked being questioned with such authority especially from his younger brother, so he made a snowball and made it snow inside. With everything that was going on the brothers had no worries in the world. That is until Andrew has the splendid idea to start jumping into piles of snow that Jack was making.

     Now, this is what happened every time the boys had fun in the snow. Everything was always fine until Andrew was already impatient with Jack for not keeping up with him. As Andrew jumped higher and higher Jack shin stopped making the piles. So Andrew went on and fell. Now Andrew wasn't hurt but he stood back up furious at Jack and he lined at him. Jack didn't know that his brother was coming at him so when Andrew popped out of nowhere, he was surprised and sent a bean of ice out with such a force behind it that Andrew was sent falling back into the floor.

    When Jack realized what he had done he ran to his brother,  picked him up, and ran back into the castle. The King and Queen had no idea what happened but they noticed that Andrew was passed out cold. "I told you this would be a problem," the King said angrily. "He's out cold," the Queen answered. With all the commotion that was going on Jack ran to his room where his father eventually found him hiding. His father never hit him but he always came really close. Andrew wasn't looking any better then he did before the King went to look for Jack. So,with everything that the risks knew from the Ireland natives that's where the went for help.

     On their way to the native grounds, Jack stated quiet thinking about what he had done. The amount of remorse that was building up inside of hum . when they reach the grounds the chief asks. " Your majasty, what brings you all this way at this hour? " The King replies, "It's my youngest son, he was hit with my eldest son's powers." The chief quickly moved toward Andrew to see what it wrong. The chief took only a few seconds examining him. After he decided what was wrong here healed Andrew from the ice blow in his head. With a warning very similar to Elsa's the royal went back home.

To be continued......