Chapter 4: "An unfortunate accident"

In Arendelle......

    By the time Elsa was asleep, Anna was wide awake and ready to play. Anna jumps out of bed and runs across the room to Elsa. It only takes a few minutes of some begging and pleading with Elsa, Anna successfully pulled Elsa out of bed for their favorite pastime. They were going to build a snowman.

    When the girls arrived in the ballroom, they could hardly contain their excitement towards one another. " Do the magic! Do the magic!" squealed Anna. "Ready?" replied Elsa with a smile that said it all. At that moment Elsa used her powers to make it snow inside the castle. Soon after that, the young princesses were having all kinds of fun. Making forts, throwing snowballs, and yes, they even built a snowman, "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs," saisd Elsa standing behind the snowman while speaking. "I love you, Olaf!" exclaimed Anna. Everything was going as it usually had. Elsa and Anna had done this sort of thing from time to time, so what was the reason for them to think this night would be any different than the others? This would be the night that Elsa would lose her control of her powers for the first time.

    The two girls were having fun running around and playing in the snow Elsa had made for them. Things all changed in an instant when Anna decided to have a little more fun by having Elsa make piles of snow to jump in. At first, Elsa was able to meet her demands for the piles of fresh snow until-she slipped, When she slipped Anna had taken another jump, and in desperation Elsa threw a blast of ice in her sister's direction. But, this blast of ice hit her head. Seeing her younger sister fall to the ground Elsa cried out, " Mama! Papa! Help!" Right on cue Queen Iduna and King Agnarr ran right into the room. "She's ice-cold," states the Queen, clearly concerned. "I know what we have to do," the King replies with a serious look on his face.

    After looking for a map that he owns, the King gathers his family and heads out on horseback, capturing the attention of a little boy and his pet reindeer who also swiftly followed behind them. The royal family rode with urgent speed until they reached their location. When they arrived the King called out, "Please it's my daughter she needs help!" It took a moment or two but the rocks that surrounded them started moving toward them. As the rocks rolled closer they began to form small bodies under them. They were trolls.

    At the sight of the king one troll by the name of Grand Pabbie approached the family. As King Agnarr explained what happened to Anna, Grand Pabbie was instantly concerned. He concluded that Anna was struck in the head with Elsa's powers and thankfully it was not her heart, because the heart is not so easily changed. "Do what you must," the King ordered. "I recommend we remove all magic, even memories of magic, but don't worry I leave the fun," said the troll.You mean she won't remember I have powers?" questioned Elsa. "It's for the best, Elsa," her father replied.

To be continued.......