Chapter 5: "A different three years" (Jack)

In Ireland.......

    While growing up, Jack had adapted to hiding his powers. His parents were never okay with him having powers especially in the public eye. He was never allowed to use his powers because he was never taught to control them. So, yes they could get out of hand from time to time. Even though Jack was restricted from using his powers that didn't stop him and his younger brother Andrew from using them behind the King and Queen's backs. Andrew was of course younger so he never really understood why his magical big brother couldn't provide the fun that he always wanted. That is until one night...

    Due to the fact that their parents were always looking out for the use of Jack's powers they never had the courage to use them inside the castle walls. Instead, the brothers would use the garden house that had been empty since Jack could remember. It was always Andrew's idea to have an inside snow day no matter what time it was.

    On a very particular night both boys had a very exciting day. They spent all day traveling around the kingdom with their parents. They went to see all the doarders of their kingdom and even had a chance to meet the native people that share their lands. The king had a good relationship with these people because they often supplied Ireland with tradable goods so there was no need for hostility between the two sides. The Queen was also having a good visit with the women of the families that lived there. The sun began to go down and the boys began to grow restless so their parents called it a day and headed back to the castle. Upon their return, Andrew and Jack went to bed, but only about an hour later Andrew woke up and asked Jack, "What do you say about having a little fun?"

    Jack immediately looked up with a mischievous smile on his face......