||Mᴏsᴛ Lɪᴋᴇʟʏ Tᴏ Gᴀᴍᴇ

||Summary; Welcome to the game called, "Who's Most Likely To...?" If you're not familiar with the game, it basically means that I'm going to list some general things some people will do and which of the March sisters (and Laurie) would do these things. Let's get started!

 Let's get started!

• • •

"Most likely to pour the milk first in a bowl of cereal?"

Answer: Jo
Notes: Mainly does it to tick everyone else off but stops doing it once Beth starts copying her because she can only go so far for a joke—

• • •

"Most likely to start a fire while cooking anything, even something simple."

Answer: Amy
Notes: She eventually learns how to cook small dishes when she starts thinking about settling down and marrying but she originally figured that she'd marry rich and have a bunch of servants to cook for her so she didn't really like the idea of doing any kind of chores, which includes cooking.

•••

"Binge watch a show all night even though they said 'one episode'."

Answer: Jo
Notes: She's pretty good at adulting and being responsible unless it's everyday habits for herself. The next morning then she'll get super passionate about what she watched and ramble about it for hours while being severely sleep deprived.

•••

"Punch a pole because they bumped into it then hurt their hand."

Answer: Amy and Jo
Notes: The March sisters are infamous for their tempers and no one more than Amy and Jo. They sometimes can get into serious fits when it feels like nothing is going their way and no one is safe from their wrath, not even poles or themselves.

•••

"Most likely to eat a whole family meal in 10 minutes?"

Answer: Meg
Notes: I have no means to justify this, I just haven't included her in an answer yet and I didn't want readers thinking I forgot her character...

•••

"Get triggered over bad driving."

Answer: Amy
Notes: I have mentioned the March family temper, right?

•••