Asking ben to CIA Prom

Erica well I am going to ask Ben to prom since it is tommorow at 9 :00 pm clock. I want to know if he wants to go with me. I pick up my phone and text Ben
Hey I want to know if you can come up to my room.Erica
Why?Ben
Just come.Erica
Ok.Ben
5minutes later
Ben POV Hey Erica came as fast as I could. "That's fine I was wondering if we could go to prom Erica said. " You know what Erica this might be funny cause I was gonna ask you that when I found out yesterday that the CIA was doing a CIA theme prom. But, since you asked yes I would be Delighted to join you in this lovely CIA prom. " Ben please stop being a dork she said. "   Yes Milady I said jokingly. "Ok well see you babe she said and left. " I picked up my phone and texted Jaw and Mike in a boys only group chat.
Boys only Group Chat
Guys guess what. Ben
What?Jaw
What?Mike
Erica said yes to CIA theme prom. Ben
Wow,that's so exciting I am going to ask Jessica. Jaw
I am going to ask Zoey. Mike
Sweet I am so fuking happy Erica said yes cause if she did not I would probably be said and depressed. Ben
You I know you would.Mike
Got to go going to ask my bay Jessica to prom as in CIA prom. Jaw
Jaw left the chat

Me too sorry bud. Mike
No problem talk to you in an hour at lunch.Ben
Mike left the chat

Jaw POV Just got of of a group chat Ben asked Erica which reminded me that I was going to ask Jessica so I pick up my phone and dialed her number which I know by heart. She pick up by third ring. " Sorry jaw I was busy but I can talk now She said" Its ok will you go to CIA theme prom with me. "Hell, yeah you should of alrighty known that your the one I love why not she said. " Ok love you bye. "bye she said" and she hung up.

Mike POV I took the elevator down stairs to zoeys room so I could ask her in person cause I am not no rain chicken. I knock on her door she opened it. " Hi,Mike she said" in a Cheerful voice. Hey wanna go to CIA prom which me. " Why yes I would love to mind sir she said".
She made me laugh in my head cause she is not a princess but it's still funny.

A/n this chapter was pretty good in my opinion. I liked it I hope you guys liked it.
This chapter has  475   words thanks you guys for reading and this book is far from over.