Aducted By Unknown people

Mike POV It happened so fast. Let me start from the being of the mission Ben said for are purification he won't come. Then Erica said B.S. Zoe and Jessica tried to cheer her up. Then Me and has had no clue what to do. So, yeah fifteen minutes later we get On a plane to realize that everyone in the plane was a double agent including the pilots. Which brings us to now. We are at an abounded building so.e where either in or out side of New Zelend. Not, to mention we don't know who abducted us. In till Erica ask " who are you people to trap a CIA agent.

Erica POV I ask who are they the person in the mask lol like they were deciding with there self and then said " We are VO and if you don't two is what Ben told you you all will die.
That's it . Then the guy with the mask said " I know your Lying Erica Hale I am smarter than that and no I am not Joshua but I am your friend from a long time ago say First grade. " No fucking way . Marco Senitor . I thought you worked for FBI. "Tsk Tsk  Erica you said you work for Wal-Mart when I ask were you were but I see you are CIA" He said in an evil voice. Shit he knows I am going as I think that he pull s out is gun and shots me in the leg. Then my leg started to burn . As he left he was laugh . What made him turn Evil.

A/sMell you guys will find out why he turned evil in a flash back of his in next chapter but first I need 100 views. Also thanks for reading this chapter . It has 305 words.