Mission To New Zealand And also i contfront the VO'S Boss

Ben's POV I just got to the airport and turns out the trip to New Zealand is four hours long.
( A/n don't juge me if I am wrong don't know how far New Jersey is from New Zealand if you took plane so that was my guess enjoy the rest of this chapter.)
So, I was on my good-looking throw my picture of my friends and Erica and I can not tell you how much I miss them right now. I then saw a girl not gonna lie if I was not eating Erica I would totally date her. She walk up to me and said " Do you want some nuts they are for free. "
(A/n you guys know the nuts that come in a paper box that has red and white stripes that's the nuts I mean.)
Meanwhile Somewhere in New Jersey / New Zealand

Ashley Sparks POV  I Disguise as a girl selling nut and Ben is On the same plans as me and his mom is under the cart . I need you to pick me up out side of new Zealand  please. "Yes , baby I will pick you up then Marco said. "

Ben's POV Wow , that plane ride was faster then I thought. All of a sudden a net fly down next to my park plans well it not mine but you get what I Mean the airports airplane. And I was my mom Tied up and pushed into the plane. I get out my phone and text Catherine
You see that jet. Ben
Yeah. Catherine
I am gonna do something stupid I am gonna hold on those rails get flown to VO's base then I am gonna help me friends escape and come front the boss. Ben
Ok. Catherine
I see them close the jet door and I jump in the railing.        15 minutes later       
Well I am at their base they open the door and I secretly  Snuck into their base. The only person that was me was Erica and I blink a code at her the code was I came to save you guys. I ran fast and hide behind my friends just in time that Ashley Sparks turned around and look Towards my friends. Then I jump in front of the rope and go to untie Erica just then I heard gun fire and saw that blood was coming from my heart then there was another gun shot and more blood came out. Then I fell to the ground.

Erica's  POV  Omg Ben just got shot I pick up his gun shot a Smiling  Ashley Sparks in the heart. Then I shot an dum guy who I use to be friends within the heart then I untied my friend. Then I ran to Ben and I felt a Pulse but it was tiny.
Zoe call the Ambulance. Zoe said nothing she did what she was told.

A/n Hope you guys liked this chapter. Also, I will update Friday I also still have to make that funny video since I have 50+ followers. This chapter has   517    words