Shit I F UP

Ben's POV I need to call Erica right be for I went to call Erica I got a text from Catherine It said
Cyrus is mad you let his granddaughter get captured also everyone you love.
What? Ben
Wow VO lied to me I missed of my girlfriend I did not go on the mission and now they are in danger because of me and the stupid deal me and VO did . Man I probably pissed of my friends and me mom is captured to.  I decided to call cyrus. He answered in the first ring. He said " I hope this is about saving my granddaughter and your mom, also your friends.
Yes sure . When does the mission start. The mission starts 0500 and its 0010 pm Cyrus said ".
The next day
I woke up at 00400 am and realized I still have an hour till my mission starts . And I am already packed so I went to the gym.
I did 37 sit ups 29 push ups and 21 pull ups . I was in the gym for 30 minutes all together. I went up to my room and ran outside to the Lamborghini that was waiting for me." Your late " Cyrus said . Actually, I am 29 minutes early I say looking down at my watch. When did CIA get enough money for this car. " Well, we just rented it for $599 Cyrus said". Wow, but that still is not cheap.

Meanwhile  Somewhere in
New Zealand

Mike POV I offered more money then Spider and Ashley Sparks joined me . I pulled out my phone and said
I got a mission for you to go new jersey and adult nap Ben's mom.
  " I  will master she said ". Please just call me boyfriend .

Erica's POV  Damn I got  shot in the knee . I am glad my boyfriend did not come cause now he's probably gonna come and try to save us.

Meanwhile IN New Jersey

Ben's POV I am in a  Lamborghini on my way to an airport so I can fly to New Zealand and save everyone I love including Erica and my mom mostly.

A/n Hope you guys liked this chapter .Thia chapter has  367  words