Misson Day

Erica's POV So I am mad,sad,and confused about why Ben ran. And lastly he's been ghosting me like damn  mabe Ben wants to have a break up but if so then why dose he not tell me is he purposely dissing me. I think I should confront him and what's better than telling him on are mission.  I run down the hallway and run down the stairs to Ben's room and knock.

Ben's POV I headed running down the stairs and a soft but loud knock on my door and I open the door and who other is it than Erica. Damn if VO sees this than this can be the end of the life's of the people I love I push her in my room and shut the door.
Why are you her I said in an icy but harsh voice. "We have a mission and stop stealing my harsh and icy voice if you don't like me tell me stop Ghosting me she said". No, I am not going on the mission and someone wanted me to break up with you so instead of Actually breaking up with you I been pretending. It is for your  Protectioncause if I go everyone I love  that does  means you. "Ok,please tell me why she said." Can't mabe after VO is behind bars. "Ok she said and she left my room."

A/n sorry that was so short there will be another chapter Monday the 18th of May. This chapter was  267     words hope you guys are enjoying this book so far peace out.