03

Athy woke up with cold sweats her back. Her forehead is also covered in sweats, as if she had a fever. What happened before felt like a worse nightmare that left her with a feeling of getting stabbed in the heart. She calmed herself by taking deep breathes and look around the room. She saw a room that is decorated with pink furnitures, like it is ready to welcome a new baby girl into the family. And in the corner of the room, Athy could see a figure of a man, which is the man who took her away earlier. 

Athy starred at him closely, 'Is he really sleeping?..' Athy jumped out the big bed she had been sleeping on, and walked closer to him. She looked at his eyes that is fully shut. She looked at his chest that is slowly inflating and deflating , 'it's moving.. so he is alive?..'

"Mr?.." Athy whispers. Both of her hands shake his legs so he would wake up.

No longer, he opens his eyes slowly, and let out a tired sigh.
"Oh Athy.." He said and smiled. He gently pat her head. He then stood up and did a small stretch.

"Oh yeah.. I almost forgot.." He said and hold Athy's tiny hands and walked out of the room.
Shortly, they reached the front door of Alpheus mansion (or residence?.. idk XD).

Few minutes later. A horse carriege arrived. A lady drop of from the horse carriege.

'A maid?..'
Athy guessed. Since the lady was wearing a formal maid uniform, so it was easy to guesse that she's a maid.
But she is not any normal maid.. it's..

"Lili?!"
Athy yelled and run towards her.
Her eyes are getting teary.

Her tiny arms hugs Lili's leg tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Princess.. it's nice to see you again!" Lili smiled and  teared up. She is one of Athy's maid that is worried about Athy till death. She then carry her up. A guard behind her decided to bring her suitcase so Lili can carry the cute princess instead.

"Lili.. thank you for coming" Anastacius smiled.

"It is a pleasure to serve the princess.." She smiled softly and looked at Athy.

"Right! Should we have our tea time?" Anastacius asked to Athy.
Athy didn't answered, she just starred at him, and give a lil smile to him.

•••
Athy and Anastacius sat face to face.
Little Athy felt awkward, she keep on starring her cup of milk and do nothing. However Anastacius seems like he is carefully observing the fragile creature infront of him, noticing something about her that felt so familiar.

'She really looked like Diana.. when was the last time I saw her?.. at the night market, was it?..'
Anastacius thought and smirked. But Anastacius noticed the look on Athy's face.

"Athy?.. don't you like it?.." He asked, and gave a worried face to her.

Athy looked at him, then her cup, then looked back at him again.
"I do" She smiled cutely and sweetlyShe finally drank the milk.

"So.. Athy.. what do you like to do when you're on a free time?.." Anastacius asked, as well as to reduce the awkwardness on the atmosphere.

"Hmm.. make a flower crown!" She smiled and raised her hand.

Anastacius smiled. "Do you want to make it now?"

Athy nods happily. "Does mr wanna know the way?"

"M-mister?.."He gasped, noticing what Athy has been calling him. "Err.. Athy.. you can call me dad starting now" He smiled sweetly, as if he is a golden retriever in disguise. 

Athy's face froze in shock. 'T-two dads?..'

Athy looked at him, her eyes widened. 'I-I only have one dad.. only Claude.'
She then looked down. 'W-what should I say?..'

"Athy, I know it's very hard to forget someone you really loved. So you can take your time to call me dad" He explained, and making sure she is not worrying over a big deal that could be solved in a matter of time. 

Without her noticing, her heart felt calm after she heard that.

"Okay, mister!"