Letter #1

How are you, Yeonjun hyung?

Ah, is it insensitive of me to ask after what I did yesterday night? I'm really sorry about that, hyung. I don't want to do it but I was left with no other choice. I don't want to trouble you and if I didn't do that, something might happen that I won't be ever to forgive myself if it does.

You must be confused when you finally read this, but I swear I'll try my best to make you understand as time goes by.

Yeonjun-ah, I'm leaving today. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you that because I know you wouldn't let me and it'll be so hard for me to go.

You know, I'm feeling really, really mad at myself right now but this is the only thing I could do to make sure you'll be safe.

Honestly, I almost backed out.

I just couldn't handle seeing you happy and carefree and so oblivious about what to come. I almost didn't do it because I couldn't fathom what I would do when your smiles slowly fade because of what's in store for us and I hate it because it's so unfair.

I don't ever want to be away from you, Yeonjun hyung, but we have to.

I couldn't tell what's really going on right now because I'm still kind of clue-less myself but I know it's something bad.

And it'll be worse if I didn't end what we have because you'll be involved and I won't want that.

I won't do that to you, hyung.

Remember when I said I'll do anything and everything I can for you? I meant that, baby, with my whole heart I swear I'll do everything.

So please, trust me on this one.

It's a hard decision for me to make too, but it would be harder for me to know that you'll be troubled if I won't.

I love you, Yeonjun-ah. A lot.

I'm sorry.