two

▸chapter two◂

it was about 3 am when luna woke up to john b's snoring next to her, and she groaned, pulling her pillow from under her head and hitting him with it

it was about 3 am when luna woke up to john b's snoring next to her, and she groaned, pulling her pillow from under her head and hitting him with it. no they didn't have sex or anything, but it was just a normal thing, when john b didn't have a hook up with him after a party, they usually passed out in his bed. but luna's a light sleeper, and john b is a heavy snorer. "god you're annoying," she mumbled, grabbing a blanket and pulling it behind her with her pillow tucked under her arm. the blue and white falsa blanket dragged against the ground behind her as she walked out into the living room and plopped down sleepily next to kie on the pull out couch bed, who was half asleep.

"hey kie." luna yawned, and kie mumbled something, throwing an arm around her best friend as the two dosed peacefully off the sleep.

around 8am, luna woke up and turned on her other side, looking at kie, who held her juul in her hand, and her phone in her other. luna groaned, holding her head as the hangover from the previous night kicked in, "morning." kie giggled, and luna groaned again.

kie held her juul out to luna, who grabbed it and inhaled, allowing the nicotine to enter her lungs before blowing it out.

"morning kie, morning lu."

"morning." the girls said simultaneously. luna watched as john b placed luna's phone next to her, and luna smiled in appreciation, "thanks babe." john b smiled at the nickname. she said it to all of her friends, but it always made him smile when she called him that.

luna sat up and groaned, walking into the kitchen and pulling open a cabinet, grabbing the bottle of asprin and throwing three in her mouth as john b handed her a cup of water, "thanks," she said with the pills in her mouth, sipping the water and allowing it to flow down her throat.

"where's jj?" luna asked john b, who popped open a beer. the boy motioned to the back room, "with a girl."

luna nodded as her heart sunk, watching as john b walked away and outback.

there was unspoken chemistry between luna and jj, and the whole group knew it, even luna and jj themselves. luna wasn't one for random hook-ups, but jj was kind of a man whore.

luna sighed and walked back over to where kie laid and threw the blanket over herself to her chin, snuggling herself into kie's chest.

kie chuckled, "heard there's a storm comin' in today." kie said, scrolling through the news app on her phone.

and luna sighed, "seriously?"