Hello, brother (5)

A/N: This a short chapter because the next one is going to be longer.

<><><>

When the twins arrived home, they quickly did their homework. And when they were finished, they discussed Operation Augustine Vamp.

The twins decided that tomorrow they would rescue Enzo.

Maybe bring Stefan along?

Later that night, the twins got dressed for the party. Josie wore a red dress with white and yellow flowers on it that fell mid-thigh and Lizzie wore a white type dress, the style of the dress, made it look more like a pantsuit.

Josie's hair was up in a bun, while Lizzie's was straight.

Lizzie paused as they were leaving to grab something off the nightstand.

An opal necklace that had vervain in it.

Sorry Damon, but their mom wasn't a chew toy.

The twins grinned at each other and went to the party.

Lizzie looked around curiously, spotting teenagers all around, drunk and stumbling around. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tyler sporting a bruised face and barely stopped herself from laughing.

Then, the twin's path was blocked by the one person they were looking for.

Caroline.

"You two made it!" She said, excitedly.

Both of them smiled at her.

Caroline looked at their outfits. "Wow, you two look extremely hot," She complimented.

Josie grinned. "Thanks, so do you."

"Thank you," Caroline replied, smiling.

"Hey, Mo-Caroline?" Lizzie said, quickly fixing her mistake. Thankfully Caroline was too drunk to notice the slip-up.

"Yeah?" She responded, looking at them curiously.

"We wanted to talk to you for a moment," Josie said.

"Sure," Caroline said. "I have time."

The three of them moved off to the side.

Once they were out of hearing distance, Lizzie turned, moving in front of Caroline. She looked her directly in the eyes.

"You will stay away from Damon Salvatore. He is an asshole, and you want nothing to do with him," Lizzie compelled.

Caroline repeated Lizzie's words. "I will stay away from Damon Salvatore, I want nothing to do with him."

Then Josie moved forward, holding out the necklace.

Josie placed it in her hand and looked her in the eyes.

"You will never take this necklace off," Josie compelled.

Caroline put the necklace on, then blinked looking at them confused for a moment. She looked at the necklace and smiled.

"Aw, thanks, you guys. I love it. I promise I will never take it off," Caroline said.

Lizzie grinned back. "We're glad you like it."

"What are you guys doing?" A voice asked from behind.

They turned to see Stefan looking at them curiously.

"The twins just gave me this really beautiful necklace," Caroline said, showing it to him.

He looked at it and his eyes widened when he realized he could smell vervain. He looked at Caroline.