Dearest Uncle (12)

The three supernatural beings looked up as Enzo, Stefan, and Davina returned carrying bags of magical supplies.

"Did you guys find everything?" Josie asked, tiredly.

She was emotionally exhausted from all the events of the day.

After the talk with Freya, they had reactivated the bracelet and connected Josie to it as well. Josie found Kol to be a very interesting person, a charmer for sure.

She thought he was handsome but he was a little too wild and chaotic for her tastes.

"Yeah," Stefan replied. "Davina was a great help."

Stefan shot a smile in the direction of a blushing Davina.

"I didn't do much, I just showed you where to find them," Davina said, shyly.

"Nonsense love, without you, we would have been very lost," Enzo praised.

Freya stood up and took the bags from the boys, looking through them.

"Everything seems to be here," Freya said. "We can do the spell today."

Davina had a nervous smile on her face.

Lizzie immediately noticed it.

"You okay, V?" Lizzie asked.

Davina blinked at Lizzie in surprise. "V?"

Lizzie smirked. "Just a little nickname for our baby sister."

Davina's eyes widened in surprise. "What?"

Josie laughed. "We came up with covers for you guys."

Davina and the boys sat around them.

"What type of cover?" Davina asked curiously.

"Weell, you are going to be our younger sister and can go by Davina Parker if you wish, but we could say you're adopted so you can keep your original name if you want?" Lizzie said.

Davina frowned thoughtfully.

"I...my mom was going to sacrifice me for power...I don't want to carry the last name Claire anymore." Davina said, slowly.

"Ok, you are now Davina Parker, our little sister," Josie declared, gently.

Davina smiled.

"We've always wanted a little sister so this is gonna be fun," Lizzie said.

"Little sisters aren't as fun as you think, Darling. They're loud, annoying, and are always in the way," Kol muttered.

Josie did her best not to react, although her eyes did flicker over to him.

This was going to be harder than she thought.

Davina nodded with a grin at Lizzie.

"So what are the other covers, Beautiful?" Enzo asked Josie.

"Freya is going to be our adopted mom and you're going to be a friend of hers that is there to help her out with her 3 'rambunctious' teenagers," Josie explained.

Both of the guys looked surprised by that.

"Also, Davina just so you know, 'our' parents were murdered 4 months ago," Lizzie told Davina.

She looked shocked by that but nodded along.

"Okay."

"We should tell her..." Josie whispered to Lizzie.

Lizzie looked over at Josie, realizing what she was talking about. "How?"

"Just come out and say it, Darling. What's the worst that could happen?" Kol said, suddenly behind the couch they were sitting on.