Dopplicate (15)

Josie and Lizzie get out of their car and look around the school. Josie spotted Stefan standing a little while away with Davina.

"There's Stef," Josie said, nudging her sister who seemed to be lost in thought. She had noticed that Lizzie had been distracted ever since that whole conversation with Kol. "You okay, Liz?"

"Yeah," Lizzie said, sighing. "I just-I thought I learned my lesson with boys like him but I clearly didn't because I am way too attracted to him."

"Maybe he's not like Sebastian, he's a thousand years old, after all," Josie said, trying to reassure her.

"Jo, he's the literal playboy of the original family. He's not going to change his ways because I say something," Lizzie said, disagreeing with her sister.

"True, but didn't he settle down with her in our original timeline," Josie argued, nodding towards Davina.

Lizzie frowned and shook her head. "That was after he died. He's not going to die this time around, if we have anything to say about it," She replied.

"That's true but that just shows that it's possible for him to change," Josie said, trying to convince Lizzie to give him a chance. Her sister deserved some happiness but if she really didn't want to give Kol a chance, then that was fine as well. It was Lizzie's life, so it's her choices.

"I don't know, maybe but right now, I don't want to think about that," Lizzie said, straightening her uniform out.

Josie nodded and let the subject drop.

The twins headed over to where Stefan was with Davina.

"...growing up in the 1800s was very different from now," Stefan was explaining to Davina as they reached them. "Girls."

"Hey, guys," The twins greeted together.

"Have you guys seen Caroline?" Lizzie asked, looking around them.

"No," Stefan said, shaking his head. "But I've seen Elena."

Josie looked at Stefan with curiosity. "Did she try to talk to you?" She asked.

"Uh-huh, and it was weird. I'm definitely starting to see what you meant when you said that she thinks way too high of herself and why you said that she expects others to just follow her," Stefan said, looking at Josie.

"Be grateful we warned you, otherwise you and her would be a thing," Lizzie said, giving Stefan a look.

"Wait, really?" Davina asked, curiously. "Her? She seemed really annoying."

"She is," The twins said in unison.

Stefan laughed, "I am grateful, although should we do something about Damon and her?" He asked.

The twins looked at each other and shrugged.

"We don't care," Josie said. "As long as you're not in danger, we're fine with it but we would like to point out that she would probably become very clingy after you do that."

Stefan's face scrunched up with disgust. "Nevermind, forget I asked."

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Lizzie said, under her breath, which made Stefan roll his eyes at her.

"You're back!" Caroline shouted from behind them.

They all turned to see her striding toward them.

Caroline looked the twins over and nodded in approval.

"You two look hot," She said. "We're gonna start practicing soon, so come out to the field in a few minutes."

"Ok," Josie replied as Caroline looked at the others in the group, her eyes fell on the youngest addition.