2 - New Girl

The way to love anything is to realize it may be lost. ~Gilbert K. Chesterton

Luke's POV

I stared at the brunette clinging to Kody and felt my blood boiling.

"Okay well let's get this party started." Kody said, leaning forward.

"Oh I don't want to be around smokers." Lynn said as she gave us all nasty glares.

"Well then we just, won't smoke." Kody said. Rubbing his palms on his jeans like he did when he was nervous.

"Dude, what the hell." Axel groaned. "We're going to let this little girl tell us we can't smoke?"

"Yes." Kody snapped.

"Who is this!?" Barbie yelled. I hated people yelling, but I saw Barbie's point.

"A good friend of mine." Kody chuckled.

I stood up for the couch, glared at Kody and went for the door.

"Hey where are you going!?" Barbie yelled.

"Home!" I yelled back. Stomping out of the house. The second I got outside I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Where are you going?" I saw Kody, looking at me with wide, slightly demanding, eyes.

"I'm going home." I said, my voice slightly shaking.

"Why?" Kody asked. "I just got here!"

"Because I don't want to watch you swooning over that girl!" I yelled.

"Is that it? Are you jealous?" Kody scoffed. "Luke for one we aren't a couple. So I can 'swoon' over whoever I want. But if you didn't like me not giving you enough attention you could have said so."

"Oh so I can look like a needy little boy?" I asked. "Michael was right, I was going to get burned."

"Michael!? Why the hell are you talking to Michael!?" Kody yelled.

"I-I..He-He has the locker, next to - uh - next to mine!" I squeaked.

"What did he say?" Kody snarled.

"That I would get burned with you." I said.

"I will beat him up." Kody snarled. "Luke you don't talk to Michael anymore, got it?"

"But Kody - "

"Got it!?"

"Y-Yes.." I mumbled.

"You'd better.." Kody said.

"Look, you're getting jealous now too." I said.

Kody went wide eyed, but only for a moment. "You're mine, Luke, always."

"Okay.." I sighed.

"Who do you belong to?" Kody asked.

"You."

"There we go." Kody smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"It's okay." I smiled up at him.

"And I'm sorry for giving Lynn more attention then you." Kody said. "And for ditching on several occasions."

"It's okay, Kody, it's okay." I smiled.

"So, what do you say I make it up to you." Kody smiled, leaning forward slightly.

"How?"

"I'm going to take you out for dinner on Friday." Kody said.

"Really!?" I smiled. I loved going out with Kody because it was just us, and there wasn't any alcohol or smoking involved.

"Of course babe." Kody smiled. "Now, come back inside with me?" He offered a hand and I took it in my own as we walked back inside, instantly engulfed in smoke and settling down to get ourselves started.

===~

I giggled uncontrollably as I laid in Kody's arms.

He leaned his head down often to kiss me while everyone else socialized amongst themselves.

"I'm hungry!" I whined. "I want food!"

"What do you want baby?" Kody asked.

"Mm..Pickles.." I smiled at the thought.

"Luke you don't even eat pickles." Kody said.

"I want it!" I yelled.

"Kody just run to the store and pick it up." Riley said, blowing smoke in my face.

"I can't drive." Kody said, laying his head on my should. "Luke'll have to pick something else."

"What makes you think we don't have pickles?" Barbie asked.

"Do you?" Skarlet asked.

"Heh, yeah." Barbie smiled. Standing up she stumbled into the kitchen. Coming back a few seconds later with a jar of pickles.

I took one out of the jar and popped it in my mouth. Instantly cringing at the taste. "These are yucky.."

"I told you you don't like them!" Kody groaned. I placed another in my mouth. "Luke why do you keep eating them?"

"They're gross!" I whined.

"Then stop eating them." Kody said.

"Fine." I groaned and set the jar down before curling up into Kody. "I'm tired."

And I fell asleep before Kody could even tell me to.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

Woooo second chapter. I go on break after today so it'll be more updates (maybe).

Anyways have a good day :3

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX