4 - He Knows

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold. ~Helen Keller

Luke's POV

I walked into my house and shot my mother a smile before noticing she was wearing shoes and a coat.

"Oh, are you - "

"Yes I'm heading out and I don't want to be late so I have to leave now!" She smiled, patting my cheak she hurried out of the room. But stopped and turned back to me for a second. "Is that..Smoke? Do you smell that?" 

"Aren't you going to be late?" I said quickly as I turned and began walking away. 

"Oh  yeah, bye Luke!" My mother yelled and I heard the door slam before I tried taking a deep breath. My parents were never home for me. They were always gone. Like right now my father was on a business trip. Something told me my mother was going out with her friends because she was wearing heels and she never wore those to the office.

I walked upstairs, trying to control my rage but I didn't have to try for very long because my phone began to ring. Seeing Kody's name I immediately picked it up and smiled as I said hello.

"Hey I'm coming over, is anyone home?" Kody asked.

"Nope!" I said, popping the 'p'.

"Good. Good." Kody said. And the phone clicked off. Kody didn't like talking on the phone so I couldn't say I was shocked, per say.

Kody was over in a few minutes and on his shoulder he had a gym back, I was wondering if he was just working out, but he didn't look like he was.

"Hi." I smiled at him. "So, what do you have there?" I pointed at the bag.

"Luke." Kody threw the bag down, making me jump slightly at it's thud. "I told you something, what was it? I told you not to do something. What was it?"

"I-I don't know." I said quietly.

"Oh so, talking to Michael is allowed?" Kody said through clenched teeth. I went wide eyed and took a step back from him. "Is it Luke!?"

"N-No.."

"Then why did you do it?" Kody snarled and took a step closer to me.

"He approached me, I told him I didn't want to talk." I said quietly.

"That's not what I heard." Kody said with such an intensity I almost felt scared. "You need to listen to what I say Luke!"

"I-I'm sorry.." I mumbled.

"You're such a mistake, because that is all you make!" Kody snarled. He took a step forward and I thought he would hug me but I was even more wrong. Well, I was foolish to think that. Maybe I was just hoping. Instead I received a hand across the face and a shove into the wall.

"K-Kody!?" I squeaked. Tears instantly filling my eyes.

"What did I tell you Luke!? Can you not listen!?" Kody shouted, close to my face. I felt my throat contact and I wasn't able to say a word. Which got me another slap across the face. "Answer me!"

"I-I.." I said quietly. "I'm sorry.."

"You better be, now you have to make it up to me." Kody said, a smile on his face. "How do you plan on doing that, Luke?"

I blinked a few times. Not quite sure what to say and not quite sure what he wanted. "I..Don't know.."

"You're mine, right?" Kody cooed and I gave a quick nod. "So.." I felt his hands roaming at the hem of my shit, fiddling with the button on my pants and I became uncomfortable too quickly. I pushed his hand backwards and shook my head.

"Um..No.." I said quietly and Kody's momentarily sweet expression turned sour.

"Excuse me?" Kody raised his eyebrows.

"I don't want to do that.." I said even quieter.

Kody looked me up and down. "Luke, do you like smoking?"

"Well..Yeah." I shrugged.

"And who gets you all the pretty things to smoke with?" Kody said softly as he ran a finger across my jaw.

"You do." I said. Kody gave a smile.

"And you want me to keep getting you those kinds of things, right?" Kody asked and I nodded my head. "Use your words."

"Yes."

"Now..Do you want me to stay with you?" Kody asked.

"We..We weren't dating to begin with.." I said quietly.

"No, we weren't. We still aren't. But do you want me to leave, that was the question." Kody said.

"No, I don't." I shook my head slowly.

"So you'll do this, because I requested it of you. Because without me, you are nothing." Kody said. "You have nothing. Your parents don't love you, you have no friends. All you have is me."

"Y-Yeah." I said quietly.

"So Luke, you are going to do what I say and when I say it. Is there an issue with that?" Kody asked and I quickly shook my head. "Use. Your. Words."

"There won't be an issue.." I mumbled.

"Good." Kody smiled as he picked his bag up off the floor and walked upstairs. I titled my head to the side, only standing there for a second. "Come on, Luke! I am not getting any younger!"

"C-Coming!" I squeaked. Kody said something else, but I didn't hear him. I only heard him laughing afterwards. I began to walk up the stairs, slowly taking each step into account. When I walked in my room to see Kody I saw he was unzipping the bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I stepped farther into the room.

"Just setting up." Kody said and I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"You're what?" I asked.

"Setting up."

"Setting up for what, Kody?" I asked. I walked farther into the room and got a glare from Kody.

"Do you need a cig to shut you up or what?" Kody groaned and I shook my head. "Well then just stop asking so many questions."

I did what I was told and watch as Kody pulled out a bottle and a couple of packets and I instantly went wide eyed as he turned to me with a wide smile.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

Yay! Chapter. Okay so yes. I don't really have much of a comment on this because I am not going to write anything graphic about it but the situation will be more specifically shown in the next chapter, which may or may not be up tonight. I don't know considering I haven't started writing it yet.

Honestly we haven't seen a lot of Michael but by chapter six you will see more of him.

Anyways I hope you are having a good day so..Yeah :3

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX