t w e n t y t h r e e

"Cat, come on. We're going out." Aurora says as from the front door, making Cat appear from the living room in confusion.

"Where are we going?" Cat asks, as she follows her sister out towards the car.

"We're gonna hang out with the boys." Aurora shrugs nonchalantly, before getting into the her fathers SUV, making Cat do the same as she gets in the passenger seat.

"We're going to the parking?" Cat asks, making Aurora nod with a hum as she turns the car on and drives out of the driveway. "So what's this sudden hangout for?"

"I don't know. The twins said they wanna show us something." Aurora shrugs, as she keeps her eyes on the road. Aurora wasn't very good at lying to her sister, so she is doing her best to avoid eye contact at all cost.

"Oh. A surprise. Maybe Jason is finally asking you out." Cat says in excitement, making Aurora raise an eyebrow questioningly.

"Nope. First of all, he's only a friend. Second of all, I just got out of a relationship and my ex boyfriend of two years cheated on me with my manipulative, toxic best friend. I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now." Aurora says, making Cat nod in understanding.

"But... you can't say you don't like Jason." Cat says teasingly, making Aurora groan.

"Wow. Okay, so if I admit how I really feel, will you drop it?" Aurora asks, as she takes a quick glance at Cat to see her nodding in excitement. "I do like him. A lot. More than I should after knowing him for a month and getting out of a relationship."

"Oh my god. You're so deep in this. You'll have to tell him one day. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but you have too. Have you seen the way he is around you? He worships the floor you walk. He'd do anything for you. He so likes." Cat points out, making a blush tint Aurora's cheeks.

"I don't know. Anyway, let's forget about it for now." Aurora says as she turns into the parking, that had now become the hangout spot. At the usual spot, Jason and Joe we're leaning against their own cars, clearly in a deep conversation.

"I like surprises. So let's get this over with." Cat says as she gets out of the car, making the twins look up at them. Jason says something, just as Aurora gets out the car. Whatever Jason says, seemed enough for Adam to get out of the back of the car. Cat immediately freezes in her spot. "Oh my god."

"Hey, Cat." Adam grins happily as he pushes his hands in his jean pockets nervously. Aurora steps aside and walks up to Jason, who pulls her in a hug.

"What... when... wait, was this the surprise?" Cat asks, still in absolute shock. Adam nods in amusement, making her grin. Without hesitating she runs into his arms, hugging him as if her life depends on it. Adam hugs her back, holding on to her tightly. "I can't believe this is real."

"It's very real." Adam breaths out, as he slightly pulls away to look down at her with the widest grin. "You're more beautiful in real life."

"Shut up." Cat giggles as a blush slowly forms on her cheeks. Before she can say anything else, he leans down and kisses her. At first she's stunned, but she immediately leans in. From the side, Aurora and the twins cheer happily for them.

"Consider this one of the best days of my life." Adam says as he pulls away, her blush having deepened even more.

"One of the best days? This should be the best day of your life." Cat says teasingly, making him chuckle.

"Now, how could you forget about our wedding?" Adam asks, making her giggle.

"Okay, couple. Please don't forget about us." Joe says, making Adam and Cat look at them in amusement. "Time to have fun."

"Now, if you could keep the PDA on the down low while I'm around. That would be great." Aurora says as she walks up to them.

"If you and Jason can keep it down, sure." Adam smirks as he sees the glare of annoyance on Aurora's face, just as Jason walks up from behind her and wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"That won't be a problem."