f o r t y t h r e e

"Why you smiling at your phone, Joe?" Jason asks his brother, sitting on the couch across him.

"It's his new girlfriend." Jaide chuckles, from her position on the third couch, Aurora snorting in response.

"Aww, how cute? Is he in love?" Aurora coos, a blush rising to Joe's cheeks as he puts his phone down.

"It's Jason with Aurora all over again." Jaide snorts, making it Jason's turn to blush. "Both crushing so hard. And how Jason couldn't stop talking about-"

"Okay, we get it. You don't have to go on." Jason grumbles, as he blushes. Aurora giggling as she kisses his red cheeks.

"No, please go on." Aurora says, and as Jaide was about to start, Jason speaks up first.

"No. We good. Come on, Rory. Let's go to my room." Jason states as he stands up, and takes Aurora by the hand before leading her away.

"Jaide, please tell me about it later." Aurora calls out as she follows Jason. He closes the door behind them as she gets on the bed, grabbing the book next to her. Jason sits down on his gaming chair and turns on his PC.

"Rory." Jason breaths out as he turns his chair around to look at his girlfriend, who is laying on the bed. She looks up at him. "Can you come?"

"Yeah." She chuckles as she stands up and walks up to him, sitting down on his lap. She rests her head on his shoulder as he turns the chair back around. "What are you playing?"

"Fortnite. I was feeling it today." He hums, wrapping his arms around her to reach to his controller. "Wanna give it a try?"

"Sure. But I'm probably gonna be horrendous at this." She points as she sits up straight and he rests his chin on her shoulder so that he can keep an eye on the screen.

"I'll help, don't worry." He chuckles, as he hands her the controller, putting his hands around hers to help her guide her. "So, this button is to jump. This one to build. This is for shooting."

"This sounds way too complicated. I can just watch you." Aurora sighs, making him pull her closer to him and shake his head.

"No. I'll teach you. By tonight, you'll be a professional." He assures her, kissing her neck, making her giggle as she blushes. "Okay, lets try a first round."

"Okay. This is gonna be bad."