Epilogue

Aurora smiles happily as she walks down the stage, her diploma in hand and her loved ones cheering happily for her in the stands. The day had finally come, she had finally graduated High School. After years of going to the same classes, knowing that in September she wasn't gonna be coming back here made her feel both sad and relieved at the same time. She waves happily at her family, friends and boyfriend, before sitting back down. She tries to listen to the speech they're giving but all she can think about is leaving this place as soon as possible. And before she knows it, they're throwing up their Caps in the air. Aurora is quick to catch it before running out of the crowd towards the parking and there he was already waiting for her. She runs into his arms and he spins her around, before kissing her.

"Congratulations, babe." He smiles down happily at her making her beam.

"Thank you. Now come on. We have 40 minutes to get to your graduation Jason Waud. No time to waste." Aurora giggles as she grabs his hand and leads him towards her car, where her family and friends are already waiting for theme even Jason's family was there.

"Congrats, darling." Michael beams at his daughter, who grins happily.

"Thank you. More congratulations will be welcomed after right now, I have a set of twins to get to their graduation. Joseph get in the car." Aurora says as she walks up to the passenger door, throwing the keys to Jason for him to drive. Joe rolls his eyes as he, Cat and Adam all get in.

"We'll meet you there." Mr. Waud says as Jason drives out the parking spot, making them all look out the window. "Be careful. You still have 40 minutes to get there."

"Always, sir." Cat grins as she waves at them. Aurora looks at her boyfriend, a happy grin on her face as he smiles at her. Jason leans over gear shift and pecks on the lips.

"We did it, babe." Jason grins, making her mirror his grin.

@jasonwaudd we made it 345 likes25 comments

345 likes
25 comments

@joewaud gOOODBYE HIGH SCHOOL
@sylviaT congrats ❤️
@joewaud can't wait to see you 🥺❤️

@catwilson proud of you guys 🤧
@rorawilson thank you 😌 you're next
@catwilson yess

@rorawilson i love you ❤️🥰
@jasonwaudd and I love you ❤️🥰

@adamdillonn can't wait for you to come to UCLA
@rorawilson we're gonna have so much
@jasonwaud i'm so happy you're joining us in UCLA 🥺
@rorawilson me too 🥺