t h i r t y e i g h t

"This is cute." Aurora muses as she and Cat walk into the bedroom, leaving their bags near the door they make their way to the windows to see the view on Mount Hood. Cat looks to her left and sees the door that separates their room with the other open, the sound of the three boys, lets her know they're probably messing around.

"Okay, so how are setting this up?" Cat asks as she walks into the room where the boys were, Aurora following behind. Unlike the room they were just in, here there was two double beds. "We have three beds."

"Cat and I will take one." Adam says, making Cat blush as Joe smirks suggestively.

"Then I'll take one with Rory." Jason says with a cheeky grin, making Aurora giggle.

"That leaves me all alone." Joe sighs sadly.

"Don't worry, Adam and I will stay with you." Cat says cheerfully, making Aurora giggle.

"Okay, so we'll have the room to ourselves." Jason winks at Aurora, causing her to shake her head as a blush forms on her cheeks.

"Shut up. Cat you might wanna take your stuff to your room." Aurora says as she walks back into the room.

"Okay, so why don't we just chill for a while and then come back together in an hour or two to decide where to have dinner?" Adam asks, making the group at each other, before all agreeing with the idea. Cat takes her suit case out of Jason and Aurora's room, before she, Adam and Joe decide to go walk around town. Whereas, Jason and Aurora decided to just decided to relax at the pool.

"Can I ask you something?" Aurora asks as she stops running her fingers through his hair, resulting in him to open his eyes.

"You already have." Jason mumbles, making her roll her eyes at him as she continues running her fingers through his hair.

"You once mentioned that you wanted to go too UCLA." She points out, making him as his eyes flutter closed. "What if I told you I want to go to NYU."

"Well then I'd ask you, what do you want to study." He says, making her frown slightly in confusion.

"Wouldn't it bother you that we'd be on different coasts?" She asks, causing him to sit up and turn around to face her.

"If Cat and Adam can do it, so can we. Distance is just problem when you make it a problem. It doesn't matter how far you are, for all I know you could go study in Australia, but what does matter is that I know you're my girl." A grin forms on her lips as she leans forward and kisses him.

"Thank you, for being the absolute best." She hums, making him smirk, before he turns back around and returns back to his position, where is head is resting on her stomach.

"Now, continue running your hand through my hair." Jason whines, causing her too snort as she complies to his request.

"You are so needy." Aurora says, a pout forming on his lips.

"I am not."

"You so are. And it's cute." Aurora muses, making Jason grumble.