New Friends

It's been a week since Beam lived with the Jaturaphoom family.  He is getting used to it.  He was glad his mother no longer cried every night.  His father even delivered and picked him up at school every day after he dropped Forth.  Beam was used to the presence of Forth by his side.  He no longer locked his room because Forth always stayed every night in his room.  They will spend time reading.  Forth will force Beam to play the game and Beam will force Forth to study together.  One day Uncle New called him.

 "What if you go to school with Forth?"  he asked.

 Beam paused and looked at his father.

 "Ah, there's no need for New. I won't be able to pay for it there," answered Beam's father.

 "Don't worry about the costs. I'll pay for all the expenses," Uncle New tried to convince Beam's father.

 "But ..." Beam's father looked at his friend doubtfully.  He has been bothering his friends a lot.

 "Since there is Beam,  his teacher has never complained about Forth not doing his work. Beam always makes Forth do his work. Beam can even teach Forth better than his private teacher so just consider this a reply because Beam has become a good kid.  one school they can also look after one another and help one another "bargained Uncle New.

 His father looked at Beam "What about Beam?"  asked his father "Do you want to go to school with Forth?"  asked his father.  Beam looked at Forth who was standing behind Uncle New.  Forth looked Beam expectantly.  Beam doesn't have many friends at his school now.  You could say Forth was his only friend at the moment so he nodded.  Forth shouted happily, ran towards Beam and hugged him.

 "Yeay ... we're going to one school!"  shouted Forth happily

 Beam just paused and let Forth hug him.  He was used to Forth's noisy behavior.

 ****

 Beam looked at his classmate nervously.  He doesn't like to be the center of attention.  Especially when he saw that this class was only inhabited by fifteen people.  Beam can hear his new friends talk about it clearly.

 "Children. This is Baramee Vongphivan. From now on Baramee will study with us."

 His teacher  introduced Beam.

 "Well Baramee. Try saying something to your friends" pleaded his teacher.  Beam looked at his friends nervously.

 "Baramee Vongphivat krab. You can call me Beam"

 All classmates began to make noise.  Beam sees someone raising their hands.

 "What's wrong, Earth?"  asked the student's guardian.

 "Is she a woman or a man?"  asked Earth.

 And the question was rewarded with a punch by the boy behind him.

 "Forth! Why are you hitting me," protested Earth.

 "Can't you see it wearing pants?"  Forth protested

 "Aw ... my mother also wears pants but she's a woman" Earth said innocently making his friends laugh.  While Beam can only frown.  It felt like he wanted to dig up the floor of his class and bury himself there.  

 "Okay Class! Shut up!"  the words of the guardians of his students make the whole class quiet again.

 "If there are no more questions, Beam can choose a seat, you can sit next to the Mayor ..." the teacher  looked at Forth who excitedly waved his hand at Beam.  His teacher can see Beam rolling his eyes when he sees Forth.  But without hesitation, Beam walked towards Forth and sat next to him.