Change

Life is never boring because every day there are always things that make you amazed.  Like today.  Suddenly a senior walked to our table and expressed his love for Earth.  He is not the first person to express love for Earth.  Forth and Earth are two men who are always the target of students.  But usually they will not openly approach them.  It's no secret that Earth doesn't like being alone with any woman.  Whereas Forth, will say No even before any woman confesses to him.

 Me and Forth looked at Earth and the senior took turns.  Earth who was shot instead looked at Lam.

 "Why? Why are you staring at me like that?"  Lam asked with a thin smile.

 Earth said nothing and continued to stare at Lam.  I feel sorry for our seniors who stood nervously beside Earth.

 "Phi May is very beautiful. If I were you, I would accept it," Lam said.  The initially pale senior is now blushing in his place.

 Earth sighed.  He turned his face from Lam to the senior beside him.

 "I have someone I like," Earth said suddenly

 Me and Forth sighed.  Finally this fool is brave to step forward.  I can see that Lam looks surprised.  Tsk ... he's smart but of course he's stupid in reading other people's feelings.

 "R-Really?"  Phi May looks so sad.  Tears gathered in his eyes.

 "But that person doesn't like me And  Never will," said Earth.  I can hear a broken heart from his voice.  I looked away and looked at Forth.  He looked at the cold Earth.

 Does he also like Earth?  Injured every time I was beside him?

 "If phi okay with this situation. We can try to be friends," said Earth.

 The words of Earth made me turn to him.  What ?!

 Phi May, of course, was so happy.  She smiled broadly "Really? I do not mind! I'll wait for you until you forget that person" said Phi May.  I could see the entire canteen staring at our table.  Everyone started making noise.  Phi May's friends cheered happily in their seats.

 I could hear Forth sighing and muttering "Like he could just do it" while refocusing on his lunch.  I swallowed and looked at Lam.  Lam is as shocked as me and forth.  But he smiled and patted Earth's shoulder.

 "Congratulations. You did the right thing," he said.

 Gez ... Earth's expression makes me want to hit his head.  Is he a masochist?  Why does he like to torture himself?  Of course Lam will react like this.  Lam is his best friend.  Earth is really stupid.

 ****

 "Are you stupid," Forth said when he and Earth were in his club's dressing room.  Earth sighed

 "I can't be like you. Saying to like him and acting normal after he refused me. And again, Lam is not Beam. He will stay away from me if he knows," said Earth.  

 Forth hit the head of the Earth strongly.  Earth grimaced.  To be honest, Forth wants to hit Earth harder on his face.  Maybe bruising on his face will make Earth realize that this method will not only destroy him and Phi May but also his friendship and Lam.

 "Stupid. I think you understand Lam the most. But no. You are a loser," Forth said irritably as he came out of the dressing room and ran to the field.  Earth could only be silent seeing his best friend's back disappear from behind the door.

 After the club activities, Earth and Forth picked up Lam and Beam.  Lam and Beam help seniors prepare for the art festival their school will hold.