Friend

Forth opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Beam's face in front of his face.  God, he is so perfect.  Like an angel.  Forth could see Beam's thick, tapering eyebrows clearly.  His eyes then descended on Beam's towering nose.  Then to the slightly opened red lips. Without realizing Forth swallowed.  He slowly moved towards Beam and brought his face closer to Beam.  But when he was about to claim Beam's red lips, Beam opened his eyes.  

 Beam was surprised when he saw Forth's face which was only a centimeter away from his face.  Unconsciously he pushed Forth's body and strangled him.  Beam is now above Forth with a heart that moves as fast as a fighter.

 "Beam!"  Forth tried to scream in a hoarse voice because Beam was strangling him.  He also hit the side of the bed.  The conscious Beam released his hand from Forth's neck.  Forth awoke and breathed a sigh of relief.  He looked at Beam who was still sitting on his body.

 "Aw, so you like to do it roughly?"  Forth teased while holding both Beam's hips with his hands.  Beam blushed and hit Forth's head.  

 "You pervert!"  he said as he descended from Forth's body and lay down beside him.  Beam gave his back to Forth.

 "Sorry. I ... unconsciously, my body ..." Forth paused as he looked at Beam's back.  His feelings are mixed now.  Happy because he can get back together with Beam.  Relieved because Beam still wants to talk to him after what he did to him and his love statement.

 Silence

 Beam tried to hide his hot cheeks from Forth.  He tried to adjust the rhythm of his heart but as long as Forth was next to him, he knew he would never succeed.

 "Thanks ..." Beam said, trying to release the awkwardness between them.  Forth was still staring at Beam's back closely.  He did not say anything.

 "I know, it's not easy to be friends with me for the past five years. People say I'm anti-social, boring, not good at sports, weird, stiff. But from the start you were by my side. Don't give up facing me," Beam said quietly but enough to be heard  Forth paused and bit his lips.

 "... but sorry," Beam said, trying to hold the pain in his heart because he wanted to say the opposite "I can't reply to your feelings," he said in a hoarse voice because his throat suddenly felt dry.

 Forth paused and sighed.  He knew this would happen and was prepared for it but, hearing it directly from Beam was still painful.  He squeezed his left chest.

 "I know," said Forth, ruffling Beam's hair gently.  But Beam just kept quiet.  He tried not to cry when he felt Forth's hand on his head.  Forth looked at Beam's trembling back.  He sighed and approached Beam then hugged his back.

 "You don't need to worry. Even after this I don't sleep with you anymore, I'm still your best friend. Like I said, I'll chase you for life so get ready" Forth said.  Beam turned his body.

 "But Fo-"

 Forth stopped Beam's words with his index finger and smiled when he saw Beam's worried face.

 "I'm fine Beam," said Forth.

 Beam fell silent and bit his lip.  He likes the man in front of him.  He tried not to splatter on his chest and make a confession.  

 "It's morning ... I have to go back to my room," said Forth.  Forth gets up and is about to get out of bed but Beam holds him back by pulling Forth's shirt.

 "Shit. What am I doing !!"  cried Beam in his heart.  Forth stared in confusion at Beam who released the handle from his shirt a second later.