You Before Me

Every year the junior level national sports week is held at Kasetrat, because Kasetrat has adequate facilities.  Equivalent to government-owned sports facilities.  And what made people crowded around not only because they wanted to support their school but also to see Kasetrat students who were famous for being handsome and rich.

 "Where is Forth ?!"  asked their coach.  Everyone who was warming up on the sidelines turned to Earth.

 Earth sighed and continued to warm up "Don't look at me, you know where he is, right?"  said Earth.  All his friends sighed.

 "he's with Beam ?!"  asked the coach they did not believe.

 Earth looked at their trainer and nodded

 "Arghhhhh ..." Their coach shouted in exasperation.  The match will start in five minutes but their team's main striker hasn't been seen either.

 "Tsk ... There is nothing we can do. Even if you try to pull him here he won't participate. Besides, the judo match won't take long. I'm sure Beam will bring him here," Earth said casually.

 His coach looked at all the other players and sighed.

 "All right. Sharp, you replace Earth. Earth, you go forward as an attacker until Forth comes," their coach said

 Earth nodded.  He then looked around.  Besides Forth, Lam was also not seen.  He must be there, watching Beam compete.  Earth tries not to be jealous.  He understood how difficult it is to forget first love.  Lam needs time.  

 ****

 "What are you doing here?"  Beam asked, rubbing his waist.  He was ready with his judo uniform.

 Forth smiled broadly "watching you compete" he said casually.

 Beam rubbed his face with one hand "Ai Forth! Don't you have a match?"  Beam asked irritably.  Forth casually nodded.

 "Then why are you still here ?!"  Beam asked in frustration.

 Forth still smiled "Relax Beam relax .... we have a lot of players. Without me they will be fine"

 Beam groaned in frustration.  He turned his head when his coach called him.

 "Hurry up and come because the game will start soon!"  the coach shouted.

 "Krab," Beam answered.  He glanced at Forth and Lam who sat side by side on the audience bench before walking towards the match field.

 Beam can hear everyone shouting his name.  Between all the shouting, the beam could hear Forth's voice shouting "Go Beamy. Defeat him!"

 Beam let out a long sigh.  Forth should be on the soccer field now.

 Beam looked at his opponent sharply.  He was determined to finish the match as soon as possible so that Forth could immediately return to his team.  While his opponent looked at Beam nervously.  Beam looks scary.  And when the referee gives the signal, Beam doesn't take time.  He pulled his opponent's collar and arms firmly then lowered his head and lifted his opponent's body before slamming his opponent's body onto the mat in seconds.  His opponent fell silent.

 "Ippon!"

 Everyone doesn't even understand what's happening.  Beam stood impatiently while pulling his opponent so he could also stand up.  The referee gives the signal that they pay their respects.  People just realized that the match was over.  Beam saluted quickly and ran to the audience bench.  He even ignored his coach who tried to hug him.