Love

Warning!

This will contain sensitive issues. For those under 21 years please do not read

* cough * Not a smut * cough *

****

After a few months at his school Beam learned that his new school was different from his old school. He used to go to a private school. But students come from various backgrounds. At this school, there are only children like Forth. Those who go and go home from school in luxury cars. Fancy dress. Get everything they want. Beam is the only exception in this school. Because of that, he understood why there were some children who didn't like him.

Beam learns to place oneself. To not always participate in school activities if his parents are unable to pay for it. He did not want to depend on the Jamornhum family. Like when they graduated in elementary school, their school traveled to Disney Land Tokyo. Beam chose to go to Chiang Mai and spend his vacation with his grandparents. Of course Forth whined to go with Beam but his parents forbid him. It was the first time Forth had slept alone for a month without Beam. And the first time he learned the meaning of the word miss.

He missed Beam. Beam always gives in to him. Beam is smart and always knows everything. Beam who laughs happily every time he plays with his deer and horse. Beam that looks like an angel when he sleeps. Beam who frowns when Forth doesn't follow his words. Beam who never said anything even if his friends mocked him as an underprivileged child.

And when he met again after a month apart, his Beam looked different. He is taller and more handsome. The only thing that makes Forth relieved is that Beam still has the same frowning face.

"What are you looking at stupid" Beam said when Forth stared at him unblinkingly when they met again after a month's separation. Forth walked towards Beam and hugged him. His beams are as high as his shoulders now.

"Why don't you come back sooner? Are there other friends who are cooler than me there?" said Forth irritably. Beam laughed and let Forth embrace him.

"In this world, nothing is as weird as you," Beam said.

"Next time take me with you," said Forth irritably.

Beam paused for a moment. Even though his parents used to live very richly, his grandparents in Chiang Mai lived a simple life. Farm and rice fields. Their home is not a place where young masters like Forth can go.

"Um ... of course, if your parents allow it," Beam said.

That night Forth is happy he can sleep again with Beam. And the next day he was happy to wake up and see Beam sleeping next to him. He promises he will not part with Beam.

****

During middle school, thanks to Forth, beam learned that he could also be an expert in sports. He began to pursue judo, karate and swimming. Sports that do not require teamwork. Forth encourages Beam to be active so that Beam can look after himself. Every week twice they will go to Earth's Father's gym and train there. And after one year Beam can even defeat Forth, Lam, and Earth.

"Beam. Do you want to be an athlete?" said Earth Father when he saw the development of Beam.

Beam looked at Earth Father flatly "Will being an athlete make a lot of money?" he asked. Earth's Father is silent.

"Well, what do you think of uncle's situation?" asked Earth's Father.

Beam looked at Earth's Father, who was also his trainer, from toe to head "Sad, abandoned by his wife and children and likes to drink alone" Beam said bluntly.