Fly Me To The Moon

I walked out of the room and down the huge hallway, picking off pieces of cake from my dress and my hair.

"Do you want to get a drink?" The guy asked behind me. We turned a corner.
"Does it look like I want to get a drink?" I asked.
"Um...yes?" He said. I stopped and turned around.
"I want a drink...but not with you." I said and began walking again.

"I think if you knew me, you'd think differently." He said.
"I doubt that." I laughed and clicked the button for the elevator.
"My name is Tom. Tom Holland. I'm 23 and I'm an actor. You go." He said. The doors opened and we walked into the empty lift. I sighed.

"Isabella Rose. I'm 22 and I'm a singer."
"Your name is nice."
"Just call me Ella." I said. He nodded beside me. The lift dinged and I walked out first with Tom following me.

"Oh my god! I'm such a big fan! Can I get a picture?" I heard a girl behind me.
"Of course, yeah." Tom said. I turned around and he was taking a selfie with this teenager. After they had a small conversation he caught up to me and we walked together.
"So what? You're famous?" I asked.
"I play Spiderman." He smiled humbly. "Shit...that's crazy." I said genuinely.
"It's cool." He said.
"I bet." I said.

"Where are we going?" He asked. I looked down the hall.
"There are multiple wedding's going on. I think we should crash one." I said and walked down the hallway. Tom grabbed my arm lightly and made me turn around.

"We can't do that. I'm pretty sure it's illegal." "And? Come on we're both alone and single in Paris. We won't get caught." I took my arm out of his hold and walked further down. He ran in front of me.

"What if we do?" He asked. I shrugged.
"We run." I smirked. He sighed.
"Fine, okay. But you have to get the cake out of your hair and off your dress first." He said. I smiled.

"Fair enough." I combed through my hair with my fingers and got all of the cake out and then wiped down my dress which was now slightly stained.

"Is there stuff on my butt?" I asked and tried to look down.
He coughed awkwardly, "Nope, you're all good."
"Cool, let's go." I smiled and we went into the first room. We walked in and everyone was up dancing to a rock band that was playing. I looked at the bar and it said 'Open Bar'. I grabbed Tom's hand and dragged him to it. "Four shots please!" I ordered over the music. We both sat down on the barstools and the shots were laid out in front of us.

"We're going to get caught." Tom said, shielding his face from everyone.
"We will if you keep doing that." I took his hand away from his face.
"And we definitely will if we don't catch up with these people cause they're all drunk as hell." I laughed and took the first shot.
"Jesus." He said before taking his.

"I didn't notice until now that you're English." I stated.
"Yes I am. And you are American. LA?" He guessed.
"Oui." I smiled.
"London." He said.
"Oh so you're like English English." I chuckled. "I am afraid so." He said. We both took the second shot.

"So what's the deal with that guy?" He asked. "Long story short, I dated him for a year he slept with my best friend then fucked her sister and then fell in love with her and here we are today." I said.

"Wow. That's rough. He doesn't deserve you." He said kindly.
"English people are nice." I scrunched my face and he rolled his eyes.
"Why are you here...and alone?"
"My family and I were invited to my ex's best friend's wedding. She wasn't my ex until a week ago so seeing her today wasn't fun at all so I left." He shrugged.
"And then you stalked me?" I smirked. He paused and smiled.

"I wouldn't say stalked."
"Right..." I smiled and stroked the top of the shot glass with my red fingernail.
"You're hot." He said bluntly.
"So are you." I smiled. We paused.
"Let's go, I can't understand French rock music." He said and got up.

"Cool." I shrugged and we sneaked out of the room. We walked around the hallway's of the resort in silence. Just having someone to be silent with was enough.

"Why did you stalk me Tom?" I asked with a smile.
"I didn't stalk you...but I heard your voice and I though it was really nice. Then I saw you and that was even nicer." I laughed. He looked at me for a while before saying anything else. "Then you went a bit crazy and I wasn't sure if I should keep pursuing  you." He squinted his eyes and I chuckled.

"But you did."
He sighed, "Yes...and I've still to find out if you're psychotic yet." He laughed.
"Well I'm sure you'll find out soon." I smiled.
"WHO WANTS TO DO KARAOKE?" We heard someone shout in a room. We both peeked in and it looked like a birthday party.

"We have to." I said.
"No!" Tom shook his head.
"Come on! I can sing and just act like I'm wasted and they'll think we're part of the group!" Tom shook his head.
"Tom you're an actor. Act like you're drunk come on!" I dragged him in and I stumbled my way through the crowd.

"I would like to sing a song!" I shouted and slurred my words.
"We have a taker! What would you like to sing?" The guy who was holding the microphone asked. I pretended to stumble as I got onto the stage.

"Fly me to the moon!" I announced. People whooped and cheered and the man handed me the microphone. I stared out into the crowd of wasted people and found Tom who was staring wide-eyed at me wondering why the hell I was doing this. The music began and then I started singing.

"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on-" I held the mic out and the crowd sang 'Jupiter and Mars'.

"In other words, hold my hand! In other words darling kiss me. Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more,"

Tom shook his head with a grin on his face. I was probably proving my craziness right now but I didn't care. He's a stranger and nothing else. I mean he's a hot stranger but he's not going to change my life in any way and he's going to leave me once I get wasted and we'll never see each other again. That's how it'll be. And I am more than happy with that.

I continued singing and dancing when I saw two women approach Tom. Shit.
"I'm drunk I need to puke! Bye!" I said sluggishly into the mic and then I jumped off of the stage and quickly grabbed Tom.

"Let's go babe." I smiled to him.
"Who are you?" One woman asked.
"I'm Vanessa Harper?" I lied. They looked at each other then back to me.
"I'm an agent." I said.
"Oh! You're Gracie's agent?" The other woman said.
"Yes! But as much as this was fun, I really don't feel well. Have a nice night!" I said with a smile and latched my arm around Tom's and we left swiftly out the room.

"How the hell did you come up with that?" He asked in a hushed tone as we escaped the resort and walked outside.
"I'm just so talented at everything." I laughed and hopped down the grand stairs.
"What have I gotten myself into?" He asked.