Rooftop In Paris

(Play throughout whole chapter)

Isabella's POV
We had 2 shots and a beer each and we were up dancing with everyone else.
"Okay this song...is one of my favourites," The singer spoke into the microphone slightly out of breath.

"This is 'At Last' by Etta James. Enjoy." She said.
"Are you kidding me?" I slurred sadly.
"Hey, it's fine! It's okay!" Tom held me at arms length, holding my shoulders. I started sobbing.

"I miss Will..." I cried.
"Why? He was such an asshole!" Tom asked and hiccuped.
"But he was my asshole. And now he's married to my ex-best friend's sister!" Tom wiped a tear from my face and forced me to look at him. "Isabella Rose, do not stoop down to his levels. He doesn't deserve you. And you definitely don't deserve him. Once you leave Paris tomorrow, you're leaving him forever." He said.
I sighed, "I guess...but we were together for a year and a half and I thought I found the one..."
"Yeah but then he fucked your best friend! You don't need someone like that in your life." He said. I nodded slowly.
"I've been hung up on him for nearly two years after the break up, hoping that one day he'd want to get back together..." I sighed sadly. "You deserve so much more than him, Ella. You deserve true love...and he's not going to give you that." Tom said softly.
I smiled weakly, "Thanks." He shook his head.

"No problem...anyway this singer doesn't sing nearly as good as you."
I giggled, "Thank you Thomas." He cleared his throat and knelt to the ground, offering me his hand.
"This feels familiar, haven't we done this already?" I joked.
"This time I'm asking if you'll dance with me." He said. I took his hand.
"I will dance with you. But only if we dance like crazy people." I said. He stood up and looked at me with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?" I let go of his hand and started body rolling.
"Oh my god." Tom laughed.
"Come on." I said while I body rolled. Tom bobbed his head and rolled his arms as he came closer to me.
"There you go." I laughed at his dancing. We held both our hands and we spun around like children. We were laughing and the people around us gave us dirty looks. I started throwing it back and twerking as best as I could in the tight dress. Tom was laughing at me and doing the robot dance.

"Excuse me?" A man in a very formal suit came up to us.
"Oui?" I answered and giggled and Tom laughed in the background.
"Who are you?" He asked us seriously.
"I am Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock and this is my husband Peter Parker aka Spiderman." I said and wrapped an arm around Tom's neck. Tom was trying hard not to laugh at me. The man had a fed up look on his face.

"Were you invited to this party?" He asked. "Psh! Of course we were!" Tom said.
"Then who is the host of this party?" He crossed his arms.
"Uh...they're close friend." I pointed to the group of four that invited us.
"Nice try. I'm the host of this party. Now get out." He said. Two security men came up behind him. Tom and I looked at each other. "Catch us if you can." I said before Tom and I sprinted to the stairs and ran down them. The security guards were closely behind and we were laughing as we ran away from them.

"This is the door!" Tom slid on the floor and attempted to open the door but it didn't budge. "Or it's not." He said and we started running again down the absurd amount of stairs. "Here!" I shouted and grabbed the door handle and opened it. We both got out onto the street and slammed the door just before the security guards got close. We both fell to the ground in laughter.

"Oh my god!" I panted.
"I have a stitch!" I held my stomach.
"That was fun." Tom laughed as we stood up. "Now, I think it's time for our roof hopping." Tom said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Really." He said.

"Well before we do that we have to get wine, bread, pastries and a picnic blanket." I said with my hands on my hips.
"Oh we're feasting on the roof, right." Tom smiled and we headed into the town and got everything we needed.

We looked around for somewhere we could climb up.
"Aha! A fire escape." I walked up to the side of the building and pointed up to the ladder that was attached to the wall.
"How do we get it to ground level though?" Tom asked.
"Uh...we could climb up." I suggested.
"We? Really?"
"Fine you'd climb up and then you'd pull me up." I said with a smile.
"Great. If I rip this shirt, I'll blame you." He said. He jumped up onto one of the bins at the side then jumped and grabbed onto the ladder then pulled himself up.

"Woah that was sick!" He said excitedly.
"Are you a jedi?" I laughed.
"Maybe." We squinted at each other for a moment before we both laughed.
"Okay, now give me your hand and I'll pull you up." He said.

"I'm scared of heights..." I admitted.
"You're scared of heights and you wanted to go roof hopping?"
"Don't judge me okay? Just give me a sec." I took some deep breaths.
"Okay, here we go." I got onto the bin and held the picnic basket of food and drink steadily in my other hand. I reached my hand up and went on my tippy-toes and Tom reached down as far as he could.

"I can't reach you." He sighed.
"You're gonna have to jump, Ella." He said. "No! No, no, no, no!" I shook my head.
"It'll only be a small jump and I'll catch you, I promise." Tom said. I looked at his sincere face.

"Okay...I trust you Spiderman." I smirked. He rolled his eyes playfully then held his arm out. "Okay...here I go...okay..." I leaped off of the bin with a yelp. I opened my eyes and Tom had grabbed my forearm and I was holding onto his. I looked down.

"Oh my god, pull me up!" I squealed. He laughed and pulled me up effortlessly.
I grabbed onto the ladder, "That was scary." I gulped.
"It's like a 6 foot drop." Tom laughed and shook his head.

"It's still scary!" I defended. He took my hand and we climbed up the ladder and finally got to the top. We pulled ourselves up onto the roof and we stood up.
"Oh my god..." We both said in unison as we saw the view.

(Just pretend it's at night and the Eiffel Tower is lit and sparkling hehe)

"I could get used to this." I said and put my hands on my hips.
"Me too." Tom wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face into my neck.