Intro

Hello everyone! Welcome to the sequel of Happy Place!!

I'm very excited to start posting this sequel -- Oblivion. I've finished Happy Place and decided to write a sequel thanks to everyone's support and love for the story. I want to thank you all for your support with Happy Place and making it a huge success. Now before we continue:

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE BEFORE SPOILERS FROM HAPPY PLACE!!!!!!!
If you've stumbled upon this story first, thank you for being interested, but please read Happy Place first as I don't want to spoil anything for you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now, without further ado, what will we see in this sequel?

This sequel will be a total of 5 chapters (not including this intro) and all from Yoongi's perspective.
So, we all know what that means, right? We'll see how Yoongi died in past attempts, the 3rd attempt (which occurred during Happy Place), and we'll also get to see if Yoongi ever makes it out in the 4th or 5th attempt. Will Yoongi survive? Will Taehyung remain heartbroken? If Yoongi doesn't get out in the 4th try, will Taehyung be able to win to go back one last time?

I hope y'all will enjoy this short sequel with me. However, updates may take longer than what I did with Happy Place. I'll do my best to update, but I make no promises on a schedule, and I apologize for the inconvenience of sporadic updates (I'll try to post a new chapter every week to 1.5 weeks). But, this sequel will get done.

Thank you again for all your interest. I truly couldn't have done it without all of your support for the original story. Love you all and hope you like this sequel! =^_^=