Attempt #4

A/N

HELLO EVERYONE!

This is going to be another long chapter! (Not as long as the last one but pretty long regardless) We're getting close to the end of this sequel, so I wanted to show my appreciation. From Happy Place to this sequel, Oblivion, you all have showed me so much love and support, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you all again, and I hope you like the story!

---------------------------------------

"Hey! Are you going to help me or what?"

Yoongi came walking down the stairs, his mint hair bouncing slightly as he walked. Once at the bottom of the stairs with one of their suitcases, he leaned on the suitcase and gave Taehyung an icy look.

Yoongi was setting the suitcase next to him when he was startled by Taehyung grabbing onto his waist, kissing him deeply. After a couple seconds, Taehyung released the kiss, putting his forehead to his boyfriend's.

"What was that for? You seem more affectionate than usual." Yoongi didn't mind the affection, but he was taken by surprise. Taehyung had always been the more affectionate one in the relationship, but it was almost as if Taehyung hadn't seen Yoongi in a long time.

"I just love you. A lot. And I'd do anything for you. I ... I just want you to know that."

Taehyung clung onto Yoongi, hugging him and laying his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Yoongi patted Taehyung's head, not exactly sure what was going on, but not bothered by the extra affection.

"Come on, Taehyung. We have to get going. We're going to be late." Yoongi had grabbed the suitcase, not noticing Taehyung get slightly tense. They still had part of a suitcase to pack upstairs, not wanting to waste too much time.

"Oh. And I love you too."

Yoongi gave Taehyung a large gummy smile, grabbing Taehyung's hand as he took him upstairs to pack and grab last suitcase. They reached the top of the stairs and entered their bedroom, the suitcase mostly packed and laid open on their bed.

"Do we really have to go?"

"Yes. We do."

Yoongi was packing the suitcase with both his and Taehyung's things. Taehyung was never one for labor. He would rather stare at his boyfriend all day. In a split second, Yoongi took a double take, blinking quickly and rubbing his eyes profusely.

What ... what is happening? I ... I don't remember anything before this, yet ... I feel like I've been in this position before. Maybe even more than once. What the hell is going on? Okay, calm down. You probably just had a bad dream or started off on the wrong side of the bed. Just think. Why am I packing suitcases? Where are we going?

Hoseok's. We're going to Hoseok's to meet with him. And ... old friends from high school will also be there. Right. Right? Ugh, why is everything so fuzzy?

Taehyung looked up to see his boyfriend rubbing his eyes consistently. Yoongi took a second to blink his eyes quickly, noticing his boyfriend looking at him worriedly. Before he could try to say that everything was okay, Yoongi had the sudden urge to rub his eyes again. It was as if he was trying to make his thoughts less hazy and trying to focus on what was in front of him.