Attempt #5

A/N

THIS IS IT! The end is near. This is the final chapter of Oblivion, and I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out! I want to thank everyone for their support on Happy Place as well as your support on Oblivion. I love y'all to pieces!

**Trigger Warning* If you squint, you'll see a mention of Yoongi's past suicide attempt. Please, if you'd like the chapter without this or a summarized version without this, message me! I'd love to send you and edited version!

Now, without further ado, I hope you enjoy the final chapter of Oblivion! =^_^=

-------------------------------------

Yoongi was packing the suitcase with both his and Taehyung's things. Yoongi looked at Taehyung to his left, the smile he was wearing slowly fading. Taehyung noticed this, quickly stopping what we was doing and checking in on his boyfriend.

"Yoongi? Everything okay?"

Yoongi looked up, startled slightly as he shook his head and smiled. Taehyung could tell from miles away that the smile was a fake one, now growing increasingly concerned. After waiting a couple more seconds and not hearing an answer, he decided to prod a little more.

"Is everything okay? You know you can tell me anything."

"I'm okay, Tae. Really."

Yoongi moved to face Taehyung, showing him one of his gummy smiles. Taehyung smiled as well, still not sure if the smile was a real one or not. Even so, Taehyung decided to drop it, helping Yoongi pack the last of their things a closing up the suitcase. Taehyung had picked up the suitcase, sighing before speaking up.

"Excited to see Hoseok again? It's been awhile hasn't it?"

"Yeah ... I think so? I honestly can't remember the last time I saw him, but I'm excited." Yoongi looked towards his boyfriend, still trying to bring Hoseok into his memory but having little success.

"I'm happy you'll get to see your friend again."

Yoongi knew that Taehyung wore his emotions on his sleeve. It was one of the things that he truly loved about Taehyung. It allowed them to talk through things when Taehyung was upset. And even though his own emotions were usually locked away, Taehyung had a way of breaking down all the walls he had built. It was one of the reasons their relationship has gone on for all these years. Yoongi smiled as he grouped together the last of the things they would need for the trip.

"Tae, do you mind taking the last of this stuff to the car?"

"Of course I don't mind." Taehyung moves next to Yoongi, grabbing the last of their things and kissing Yoongi on the cheek. "Meet you out in the car? We can stop for coffee on the way?"

"Sounds great."

Taehyung left the room, his footsteps heard going down the stairs. Once Yoongi heard the door open and closed, he released a sigh he hadn't realized he was holding.

Why do I feel ... weird. I don't really remember Hoseok other than the fact that we were friends back in school. And I just ... I feel like I've been here more than once, but my memory is pretty hazy.

Before Yoongi could continue his thoughts, he began to feel a headache coming, quickly realizing he didn't put any painkillers in the suitcase. Yoongi moved to the bathroom, opening up the mirror cabinet above the sink. He noticed the bottle of painkillers on the middle shelf, grabbing them with his right hand. Just as he closed the cabinet door, the headache came back with a vengeance.