Attempt #3

A/N

WARNING: Long Chapter Ahead!

Note: Just to clarify, this 3rd attempt is what happened during Happy Place. So, it'll be the same storyline, but you'll get to see mostly from Yoongi's POV.

----------------------------------

"Do we really have to go?"

"Yes. We do."

Yoongi was packing both his and Taehyung's suitcases. Taehyung was never one for labor. He would rather stare at his boyfriend all day. In a split second, Yoongi took a double-take.

Why ... Why am I packing things? I don't ... I don't remember anything before this. What the hell is going on? Okay, Yoongi, don't panic. Everything's going to be fine. Just ... Just ask Tae later.

"Where are we going anyway?" Taehyung had pouted his lips. He was always up for an adventure but not one like this. He didn't even know the guy they were about to meet, only knowing that the man and Yoongi had been friends in the past.

"He gave me directions to his place. Although after looking at the GPS, it seems to be in the middle of nowhere."

"Yeah. Not spooky at all." Taehyung made sure his voice was close to a whisper.

"Are you ... scared?" The smirk Yoongi held made Taehyung infuriated but love him all at the same time. Even though Yoongi wasn't exactly sure how he got here, he tried to make the best of the situation.

"Of – Of course not."

Taehyung crossed his arms and pouted even harder than before, if that was even possible. He turned his back towards Yoongi, completely forgetting to help him pack. Yoongi had stopped packing, setting the shirt he was holding back in the suitcase before moving slightly closer to his boyfriend.

"Come here baby." Yoongi grabbed at one of Taehyung's arms, having Taehyung face him. Taehyung's face was still pointed to the ground, so Yoongi used one of his fingers to gently guide Taehyung's face to his.

"Everything is going to be okay. I promise. We're not the only ones going either. You'll have plenty of company." Throughout this small speech, Taehyung remained quiet.

"And plenty of kisses." Yoongi was slightly shorter than the younger boy, putting his arms around Taehyung's neck to pull him down for a gentle kiss.

It ended much faster than Taehyung would have wanted. Even so, he knew his boyfriend would be with him throughout the whole trip. Once Yoongi let go, Taehyung started grabbing his stuff and packing his own suitcase, a smile now playing on his lips.

"Love you, hyung."

"Love you too, Tae."

Yoongi let out one of his gummy smiles, one of the main reasons Taehyung fell for him in the first place. Yoongi still had an unsteady feeling about the situation, but he knew that, with Taehyung, he'd be safe. After looking up, Yoongi could sense that Taehyung was also a little tense. Just as he was about to approach the younger, he decided against it, focusing back on the almost-packed suitcase.

Once they were done packing, they were on their way to Yoongi's old friend's place. Taehyung was interested but worried for some unknown reason to Yoongi. He let the feeling melt as Yoongi held his hand as they drove. It was going to be an hour ride, so Teahyung fell asleep with Yoongi running soothing circles into the back of his hand.