Attempt #2

A/N

There is a LONG chapter ahead of you! I've come to he conclusion that all of these will be pretty long, so please don't feel the need to read it in one sitting! But I hope you guys are ready! I'm pretty happy with how this chapter turned out, so I'm excited to share it with you. Just a couple warnings:

*** TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!! ***
Suicide (unseen/not glorified), guns, knives

If you'd like the chapter without the mention of any of these triggers, please comment on the chapter or message me. I'd love to give you the chapters without a certain trigger or all of them!

Okay, without further ado, I hope you enjoy the journey through the second attempt! =^_^=

-----------------------------------------

"Are you almost packed up, Tae? We really need to get going!"

The sentence came out of Yoongi's mouth as if on autopilot. He was confused as to how he got back into his and Tae's bedroom. The last thing he remembered was ...

Why ... Why can't I remember anything? What happened? Where's Tae? Where is he?!

Yoongi slowly began to panic, not remembering anything before this moment. The only thing he could think about was finding his boyfriend. He dropped the couple shirts in his hand, running out of the room. He slammed the door open, running towards the stairs with tears forming in his eyes.

"Tae? Tae! Answer me, please!"

On the forth step, Yoongi slipped and started falling forward. He closed his eyes in preparation for impact, but he was met with a chest and arms wrapping around him.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. I'm right here."

Yoongi looked up to see Taehyung's worried face before burrowing his face into his boyfriend's chest. Yoongi was never one to cry often, but seeing that he couldn't remember anything, knowing Taehyung was okay meant the world. He could feel one of Taehyung's hands go to brush through his hair in a calming motion, slowing down his tears. Taehyung pushed Yoongi away from him slightly so they could look each other in the eyes.

"I would never go anywhere without you, okay? I'd fight the entire earth if it meant seeing you on the other side."

Yoongi couldn't say anything, looking into Taehyung's eyes and knowing that every word he said was full of truth. Before Yoongi could speak up, Taehyung held a finger to his lips.

"Why don't you take a rest on the couch for a bit? I can finish up packing, and we can get on the road. How does that sound?"

Yoongi nodded, leaning in to give Taehyung's lips a quick peck before walking slowly down the rest of the stairs. Taehyung looked back, two fingers touching his lips as if he didn't believe Yoongi just kissed him. Or maybe it was that he missed his kisses. Yoongi smiled slightly as he saw Taehyung walk up the stairs.

Just as Yoongi sat on the couch, he could feel something similar to a weight on his chest. It was as if he hadn't slept in days, his eyes closing slowly in search of sleep. It only took a couple seconds before he passed out.

--------------------------------------------