Ch. 13 - Sleepover?

In what seemed like a span of only minutes of talking and joking with one another, it was already nearing ten'o'clock. Time seems to fly by, when Shouto is around Katsuki, and the former couldn't decide if that was a good or bad thing, yet.

"It's getting late." Shouto finally said with a small sigh, looking away from the TV that they had a random cooking show playing on. The blonde looked to him, lowering his socked feet from the coffee table. "You've probably gotta head out soon."

"Do I?" Katsuki asked, brow raised. There was a silent 'I don't have to leave' in those words.

Shouto opened his mouth to say something, before closing his mouth. He looked to be thinking as he searched Katsuki's features. Was he going to ask him to stay? Really, the answer should have been simple. Yes or no. But Shouto's mind was concocting both innocent, and very much not innocent options and scenarios, and he was having a mental war with himself.

'Nothing will happen.' He told himself. 'You're not going to do anything, and he doesn't like you like that.'

'But I think I want something to happen.'

Shouto hadn't realized that he had mumbled that under his breath, and Katsuki answered.

"What do you want to happen?" Katsuki asked as he sat up straighter.

A blush quickly appeared on Shouto's cheeks, and the tips of his ears turned red. Katsuki smirked. "Were you thinking something dirty?"

"N-No!" Shouto hated that his voice cracked. He cleared his throat, looking back to the TV. "No." He repeated more evenly. The blush was still on his cheeks. "I just meant that I wouldn't mind if you stayed."

Katsuki looked smug. He looked like he knew exactly what Shouto had meant, but was kind enough to not actually call him out on it. Katsuki was a little shit, but sometimes he could be nice to Shouto.

"If you're sure, then I'll stay." Katsuki said, propping his feet back up on the table. He leaned closer to Shouto, making the latter look at him again. "Do I get the couch, or the bed?" Katsuki asked quietly, tone suggestive.

Shouto may or may not have choked on nothing.

~

Katsuki laughed, wrapping his arms around his stomach. "Oh my- you should see your face!" Shouto looked like a fish out of water, his face still flushed. "I'm just joking, holy shit,"

"I-I wasn't- I didn't mean-"

"I know." Katsuki snorted, nudging the dual-haired male gently, still giggling.

It took Shouto a moment to recover, but when he did, he cleared his throat and said, "But you can have the bed.. As long as I get to sleep with you."

It was Katsuki's turn to be taken aback.

'Did you just..'

"... You're filthy, Todoroki." Katsuki said, feigning disappointment. "And here I thought I was the pervert here." Shouto gave Katsuki a deadpan look, and the latter shook his head. "Tsk tsk."

"You still are the pervert here." Shouto flipped off the blonde, which only served to make said blonde chuckle. "Anyway.. I mean, you are welcome to stay if you want. Tomorrow is Monday, though."

".. Yeah? What's going on Monday?"

"School for me, and work for you, right?" Shouto blinked a couple times. "Or do you have tomorrow off?"

"Ah," Katsuki nodded. "Right. I forgot you go to school on campus.. And I actually don't work tomorrow, which is why I even stayed this late. I generally go to sleep at 8pm- latest 9pm." He shrugged. "Either way, I can leave when you leave- if I do spend the night."