Chapter 2

After I unpacked, Luke told me we were going out to dinner with the guys. After he left to go shower I started to get changed.

I put on a pair of white Jean shorts, a pink crop top, and a cardigan to go over that. I also put on my white converse that were slightly dirty.(outfit above) I brushed my blonde hair out and then applied a little bit of lip gloss and mascara.

"Ready Sam?" Luke asked, knocking on my door.

"Yup."

He opened the door.

"Beautiful as always."

"Stop, your going to make me blush."

Luke laughed. "Come on, we need to go meet them."

Luke was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a black button up shirt. He had a pair of his black boots on.

We walked to the car and then started to drive. The radio was playing Ed Sheeran quietly as Luke drove.

"Everything alright?" Luke asked.

I'm pregnant.

I nodded. "Yup."

He nodded and continued driving. We soon pulled up to the restaurant. Luke parked the car and then we walked inside.

"How many do we have today?" The hostess asked.

"Five please. And can we sit outside?" Luke asked.

The hostess nodded. She grabbed the menu's and we followed her through the restaurant to the outside. We both sat down and she handed us our menu's.

"Have a nice meal."

She walked away and it was just Luke and I.

"Just texted the guys. They'll be here soon." Luke said.

I nodded. We over looked the ocean which was a beautiful view. The cool breeze felt nice since it was super hot here. Gotta love California.

Soon, we saw the guys walk towards the table.

"Oh my God, Sam. You've grown so much." Michael said.

He gave me a huge hug. I laughed at his comment.

"Hey let me see our little Sam." Ashton said.

"I'm not little."

Ashton laughed and also pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, why am I always last to hug Sam." Calum said.

"Because you are." Ashton said.

I laughed and Calum also pulled me into a hug. After that, we all sat down again. Luke sat across from me with Ashton next to him and Calum sat next to me with Michael on his other side.

"How do you feel about being a junior next year?" Ashton asked.

I shrugged. "Happy that I'm one year closer from getting out of hell."

They guys laughed.

"What do you think you want to work as?" Michael asked.

I shrugged. "Possibly a Physical Therapist."

The guys nodded.

"If your serious about it, I have a friend who's a physical therapist. Her name's Sierra." Luke said.

I nodded. "I'll let you know."

Our food came and everyone dug in. I was starving. I had barely eaten all day due to the flight and stuff.