Chapter 9

Luke's POV

I was kind of freaking out. I was going on a date with Sierra. Sam helped me to set a day and time and find a restaurant. It was a Friday night. I was leaving Sam home alone even though I wasn't too keen on the idea.

"Luke, I will be fine tonight. Go get ready or I will just send embarrassing photos of you to Sierra."

I glared at her. "You wouldn't."

"I would." She said.

She was laying on the couch smirking.

"I am jeez."

I went to the bathroom and showered and shaved. Then I changed into black skinny jeans and a black button up shirt. I put on my black boots and then fixed up my hair in the mirror.

I walked back out into the living room.

"Does this look good?" I asked.

Sam looked up from her show and looked at me.

"Yes. You look amazing. Now get out of here and get your girl." Sam said.

I laughed at her comment. "Yes Ma'am."

She giggled and I smiled.

"I'll be home around 10:30/11."

Sam nodded. "Have fun. And be safe."

"Will do."

I texted Sierra to let her know I was coming to pick her up and then got into my car and started to drive.

I was a little nervous about tonight. I wanted everything to go good.

I pulled up to her place and my mouth fell open at how beautiful Sierra looked.

She wore a black mini skirt and a black tub top, along with black wedges. Her hair was left in it's natural curly state and she had red lip stick on.

I pulled myself together before getting out of the car and greeting her.

"You look beautiful this evening." I said, pulling Sierra into a hug.

She giggled at my comment. "And you look very pulled together Luke."

I smiled. "Hungry?"

Sierra nodded. "Very."

I opened the car door and Sierra climbed in. Then I went back over to my side and started to drive.

"You're going to love this place." I said.

Sierra nodded. "I've never been there but I trust you."

I smiled at her.

I parked the car and then we walked inside.

"I have a reservation under the name Hemmings" I said.

The hostess nodded, looking through the computer.

"Luke?"

I nodded. The hostess grabbed us menu's and brought us to a table.

"Enjoy your meal."

Sierra and I both looked through the menu.

"What do you recommend Luke?" Sierra asked.

"Their spring roll sushi is pretty good."

Sierra nodded. "I'll have that then."

I nodded. "Then I'll have that as well."

After ordering our food, Sierra and I talked, while sipping on our drinks.

"How's Sam doing?" Sierra asked.

"She's been doing ok. She goes back home in a little less than a month."

Sierra nods. "How do you feel about that?"

"I'm not ready for her to leave. She's my sister and I want to be there to protect her."

Sierra nods. "Do you think your mom would be open into having her stay here any longer?"

"Not sure. But that is a good idea."

After eating and talking, Sierra and I decided to walk along the pier. The sun was starting to set which made for a beautiful view. Sierra and I walked, holding hands. We found a bench and decided to sit.

"Thank you for tonight Luke. It was amazing." Sierra said smiling.

I gave her a smile back. "You're welcome. Glad it was amazing."

Sierra looked me in my eyes before starting to lean in. I found myself leaning in as well. Our lips connected and I felt sparks go off. She tangled her hands in my hair and I felt my hands meet her waist. We kissed for a few minutes before pulling away.

Sierra and I both looked at each other. Our eyes meeting.

"Luke, I like you." 
------
And I'm finally updating. This feels a little short but I wanted to get something out. If you have any ideas for this book please give me some. I love all of you. Hope you all are doing good❤️