Mornings are wild

Devy's pov:
I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. It was 6:30 am and i got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. I had only 1 week of school left and it was senoir season!! I took a quick warm shower and then brush my teeth and hair. I then went to my closet and grabbed a long sleeve plain black shirt with light washed mom jeans and white air force ones

 I then went to my closet and grabbed a long sleeve plain black shirt with light washed mom jeans and white air force ones

I heard someone knocking on my door. "Come in" i said. It was alex " Goodmoring fuck face" alex said as i rolled my eyes." Goodmorning ass face" i said as i did my make up. " Are you excited to be a graduate" he asked. " I'm nervous but thankful i don't have to go there anymore" i said. " Dev, Kouvr is making avacado toast. Do you want her to make you some?" Alex asked. "Omg yessss" i replied.
   ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂ 

Devy pov still:
i walked down the stairs and thanked Kouvr for breakfast and as i was about to go to school i opened the door and saw his face. Jeez it was so perfect. I've liked him since my junior year when he was a senior. I stood there in awe. I didn't realize i was standing there in his way until he started waving his hand in my face. "Dev stop staring at Ry" Alex said in a stern voice. "Oh shit sorry Ryland I-" i was saying as he cut me off. " It's okay  Dev, are you going to school or sum" he said. "Yeah i gotta go see ya later." I replied. I walked out as ryland turned around and watched me walk away.

Ryalnds pov:
Alex wanted me to come over and hang out. Once i arrived at his front door, it flung open and i saw her. Devinity Warren. I never really talked to her since i graduated. She was standing in front of me and it was like she want a staring contest or something? Alex told her to stop staring at me. "Oh shit sorry Ryland I-" she said but i cut her off and said " It's okay Dev, are you going to school?" "Yeah, i gotta go" she replied as i watched her walk out. She drove off in her white jeep wrangler and i then shut the door and sat down on the couch. "I think she likes you Ryles" Kouvr said as she stuffed her face with food. "Your disgusting Kouv and i wouldn't approve of that" alex said as Kouvr play fully hit his arm. "I don't think she does, we never talk or hang anymore." I said in a sad voice. "You should ask her to hang" kouvr said as alex rolled his eyes.

End of the chapter.
{i hope y'all liked this chapter! This is my first ever story and i like making up stories like this so i hope yall enjoy the story!!"