Let's go to the beach

Devy's pov:

I Woke up and it was Monday. Graduation was Friday and I'll finally be outta highschool thank goodness. I decided since this is my last week of school i should look good so that people can remember me that way. I grabbed a white thing strap shirt with blue and white stripe jeans

I went down stairs grabbed my bag and keys and left the house for school

I went down stairs grabbed my bag and keys and left the house for school. i stopped at starbucks and got a caramel macchiato. I met up with addison, avani, and mads in our usual parking spots. "So I heard today is the last full school day for seniors and after today we don't have to come till graduation!" mads explain to us. " Yeah my aunt told me that!" Addison replied. " I'm just ready to start modeling in L.A. next fall!" i said.
End of pov.

Ever since Devy was young she has done a ton of modeling jobs but when she was a junior she decided to take a break for a little while since junior year is the hardest year of high school. She applied to LAX GIRL modeling agencies. (I just came up with the name lmao).

Devy's pov:

It was 1:00 and i was in my last class of the day and we didn't do anything in that class considering its our last full day of school. Addison, Avani, and Mads all had this class with me so we all sat together and decided to make plans after school with all of our friends. " We should go to the beach!" I said and All the girls agreed! " You should make a groupchat with everyone in it like Ryland, Calvin, Alex, and everyone else ya know" Avani explained. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea!" i replied. "I'm gonna ask alex before i make it." i said. "okayy" the girls replied. " Alex agreed so, obviously all of us in it. Alex, Kouvr, Ryland, Calvin, Patrick, Paper, Nick, and Chase." i said and the girls all said yes.

Devy— Dev⚡️
Alex— David Dobrik 🎥
Avani— Clown girl 🤡
Addison— Pouty face 🥺
Calvin— tweedle dee
Patrick— tweedle dumb
Conner— Paper 🍺
Ryland— Ry guy 😎
Chase— lil hoodie 🧛🏻
Nick— Teddy bear 🧸
Kouvr— Cove 🏞
Mads- Maddawg 🐩

The Gang 👀🖍

Dev⚡️— So dis is da groupchat
lil hoodie 🧛🏻 - Dope
Ry guy😎- aww i like our lil group
Teddy bear 🧸- this group is cool or whateva
Avani- We're all going to the beach after school so y'all have to come with us, i don't make the rules 😳🤚
Cove 🏞— Everyone said okay so we'll meet y'all there at 3:45?
Maddawg 🐩- Yeah!

Devy's pov—

The bell rang and it was time to leave but i had to stop at the house to get my bathing suit. I grabbed a light yellow swim top and white bottoms. I drove off to the beach and met everyone next to the pier. We all swam, listened to music, and ate a bunch of food. The sun started to set so we all made a fire and circled around it. "Never have i ever?" Kouvr asked. We all agreed. " Never have i ever, went skinny dipping" Patrick asked. Ryland, Calvin, Patrick, Paper, Alex, and i all put a finger down. " Devy is the only girl here to have gone skinny dipping?" Paper said shocked that the other girls have never gone before. " We're gonna have to go sometime together aye?" Ryland asked. " I think i'm going to have to bea this bitch up." alex said giving patrick his camera. " I'll be right back princess" Ryland said while winking at me. He got up and ran for his life while Alex was chasing him. Everyone started laughing. I got up and ran after them. I jumped on Alex's back and i strangled him. Ryland started laughing at us and then he grabbed me and held me so i would stop beating Alex up. Calvin got it all on Camera.