IT'S OUR MF BIRTHDAY

Ryland's pov:

I woke up and it's devinity and alex's birthday! i decided to text kouvr and asked her about waking them up in the coolest way ever. 

K- Kouvr
R- Ryland

                                    KᴏUᴠR 

R-  Hey kouvr! I want to wake alex and devinity up but i want to make them  pancakes,  fruit, and orange juice for breakfast but to wake them up we should get confetti poppers and have balloons  with their age . 

K- THAT SOUNDS SO FUNN!!
K- you go get everyone thing and while you're gone i'll make the pancakes and everything and tell everyone!
R- okay! should we wake up alex or devinity first?
K- Alex and we'll have thomas record his reaction and then alex can record devinitys!

R-sounds great!

I got up and got in the car. I drive to part city and got hot pink number balloons a 1 and a 9 because devinity is 19 and i got silver number balloons that was the number 20 because alex is 20 now. I grabbed some part stuff like confetti poppers, bead necklaces, fake crowns, part horns, and I got devinity a gold birthday crown that spelt "birthday girl"

 I grabbed some part stuff like confetti poppers, bead necklaces, fake crowns, part horns, and I got devinity a gold birthday crown that spelt "birthday girl"

I bought everything and went back home. Kouvr had everyone waiting in the living room and thomas grabbed the camera and started filming. I gave patrick , calvin, and paper confetti poppers and we went up to alex and kouvrs room. We all stood there in silence. Thomas held out his finger and counted from 3 to 1 and once he did BOOM the confetti poppers bursted and alex woke up and yelled "Ahh" we all laughed and said happy birthday. Kouvr went up to him and kissed him and said "We filmed it all for your vlog and now you get to film for your sister reaction to the same thing." we handed him the camera and got more confetti poppers for devinity's surprise.

We went into my room and repeated the same thing we did for alex. She woke up and screamed. I ran up to her and jumped on the bed and kissed her. "Happy birthdayyyy" everyone screamed. "thank you!!" she got up and hugged everyone. I got up and grabbed her from behind and said "Yours and Alex's birthday part will be on da beach and it'll start at 8 and end at 11" she said " Damn look at storms! He has everything planned out perfectly don't he" everyone laughed and we gave alex and devy their breakfast and they loved it. Kouvr sent avani, addison, and mads to get everything set up at the beach because it'll take a while to get everything ready. Meanwhile i decided to have nick, chase, paper, calvin, thomas, and patrick to hang out with devy and alex while kouvr and I get Alex and Devinity their birthday present at the mall.

Kouvr and I got in her car and drove to the mall. We picked out Alex's gift first at the vans store and then i got devy her gift from this sneaker shop and a jewlery store. Kouvr and i got hungry so we got panda express and then we went to party city to get a bag and stuff to put their gifts in. We drove down to the beach and saw how much the girls have gotten done setting up the party. The girls were already done so i texted everyone that was at the house to start getting ready. I texted david dobrik to make sure he can come to the party. It was one of my surprises for devy because she loves david dobrik! He said he was going to come and bring some friends and i told him that was great. Kouvr and I drove home to get ready for the party.