Model

Devy's pov:

It's been two months since we all moved into the hype house. Today was Mine, Addison, Avani's first photoshoot with LAX GIRL.
I woke up and it was 9 am and I had to bed at the photoshoot at 2 so I had plenty of time to do whatever. Ryland was still asleep so I decided to make him breakfast. I went downstairs and made some chocolate chip pancakes and I cut up some strawberries. I put everything on a plate and went back upstairs to our room. I put the plates done on the night stand and woke ryland up. "Babyy" i said while rubbing his back. "It's too early bub" he said while burying his face into his pillow. "I made you pancakes" I said. "I'm up" he said while smiling. I started laughing and we sat there and ate our pancakes and watched tv.

"I have my first photoshoot today with addi and avani." I said. "Oh yeah I got my self a little model" he said smirking. " Yes, yes you do and I'm very excited" I said while smiling. "I bet you are, this has been your dream since you were a little freshman." He said. I was shocked he even remembers me talking about stuff like that back then. "You remember all that?" I asked. "Devinity everyone one of your brothers friends knew you wanted to be a model, you talked about it all the time. We all hoped and knew you would become one, one day and I guess that day is today." He said. "Dang i didn't know I talked about it that much, but anyways I'm gonna take a shower and all that stuff" I said and kissed him.

Hours later it was time to leave for the photo shoot. Vani, Addison, and i got in the car and drove to the shoot. Once we got there we met our boss Gia Green. "Hi ladies I'm Gia your boss!" She shook all of our hands.
"I'm Avani Gregg" "I'm Addison Easterling"
"I'm Devinity Warren" we all introduced our selves. "You are all lovely ladies! I will show you girls to your personal make up artist and hair stylists. "Omg this is so cool!" Avani said excitedly. "Yes it's amazing being apart of  LAX girl modeling" Gia replied. We go to the dressing rooms and met the make up artist and hair stylist. "Avani this is Hazel and Maria! Maria is your make up artist and Hazel is your hair stylist" "Addison this is Asia and Klarity! Asia is your make up artist and Klarity is your hair stylist"  " And finally Devinity this is Frankie and she's your make up artist and This is Darcy your hair stylist!" She told us all. "This is all so exciting!" I said. "Yes it truly is! Now I'm going to let them fix you up and your outfits are on the couch with your names on them!" She told us all.

I sat down at my make up table with Frankie and we told each other about ourselves while she did my make up. Frankie was 20 years old and had been working with the company for 2 years. She did a natural look so it didn't take too long. She got done and then i went over to Darcy and we also told each other about ourselves. Darcy was 22 and this was her 4th year working for the company. She washed and straightened my hair so she got done pretty fast. I went to my dressing area and grabbed the clothes with my name on it. I put on a spaghetti strapped crop top with little planets on it and vintage jeans with nike air forces. Once i got finished i had to wait for vani and addi to get done. I posted a pic on my finsta because what else do you do when you get bored?

notdevy