"Goodmorning sunshine"

Devy pov:
i was laying there reading all the cute comments and then i noticed Ryland had commented on it, i guess he woke up. i looked up and he was on his phone. i was still looking up at him and said " Good morning Ryles" he gave me a smile and said "Good morning sunshine" he leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips. " you ready for our date?" he asked. "date? you said we were just hanging out.." i said teasingly. he had a worried look on his face " ummm i-" i cut him off by saying "Ryles don't freak out, its a date." i said as i giggled.
꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I decided to go change my clothes because i was getting cold. As i tried to get up i felt ryland wrap his arms around me and hold me tight. "Rylandddd" i said whining. " pwease don't go" he says with a pouty face. "I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go change because i'm colddd!!" i said. Next thing i know is Ryalnd stands up and grabs me bridal style and runs up the stairs and takes me to my room. " That was actually so cool on camera" alex says putting his camera away. " I didn't even notice you following me" ryland says. "Yeah i saw you running away with my sister so i had to follow of course." alex says. "all of y'all out i'm gonna change." i said pushing them out the door. i grabbed a white champion hoodie, grey champion joggers, and fuzzy socks.

 I walked down stairs and smelt bacon and pancakes

I walked down stairs and smelt bacon and pancakes. "hey devy i made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and i chopped up some fruit." kouvr explained to me. "omg yummy kouv" i said licking my lips. " Avani!!!! Madsss!!! get your asses out of bed and come eat this yummy food!!" i screamed up stairs! "SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP DEVINITY" Paper yelled from up stairs. " Sorry pap" i said.
I helped kouvr set everything up on the island for everyone in the kitchen. "Thanks babe" Alex says as he gives Kouvr a kiss. " Goodmorning Babes" i hear mads say from behind me. "wheres ry?" i asked everyone. " im right here lil cutie" i hear ryland say as he gives me a hug from behind. " God i have to get used to this" alex says laughing.

We all get our breakfast and sit down and eat. after we all finished and ryland told me that we'd be leaving in an hour so i went up stairs and took a quick warm shower. I straightened my hair and i grabbed a black and white dotted shirt with black shorts and black belt with some black doc marten boots. Avani and mads helped me get all dressed. " can i do your make up??" avani asked. " of course!" i said.

this is what it looked like

"Done!" avani said. " i looked in the mirror and dang she did good! " omg thanks bubs" i said as i hugged her. " are you readyy?" i hear ryland yell from down stairs. " yeah im coming" i yelled back. " Bye have funn!" mads said as her and avani hugged me. i walked out of my room and as i walked down stairs i see ryland and he made direct eye contant with me. " woah" ryland said as he looked me up and down. "thank you and you look pretty good yourself" i said as i looked him up and down.

rylands outfit

rylands outfit.

We walked out of the house holding hands and got in my white jeep. " where are we going" i asked him. "You'll see" he said as he glanced at me. We arrived at a beach and we got out of the car and he opened the trunk of the car to reveal...

Ryland pov:

Ryland pov:

"Aww ryland i love it" devy said as she turned and hugged me tight. I thought she was absolutely adorable. She has the prettiest smile and the prettiest eyes. " I'm excited to be here with you" i said as i looked into her eyes. " we both sat in the back and cuddle in a blanket while we watched the lady and the tramp on my laptop. we sat there until the movie was over. " Wanna go for a swim?" she asked and gave me a slight smirk. "of course i do" i say back to her. We get into the water and splash each other and it was so fun. I never thought i'd fall for my best friends sister, but i'm so glad i did.

Devinity's pov:
It was around 7:30 and the sun started to set. We both got to the car and grabbed a towel to dry off. After that we sat in the car and watched the sun set. " I'm glad we came her today" ryland said. " I am too, i never thought we'd ever go out on a date or anything like this." I said to him while looking over at him. "Same here, but I'm happy we did!" he replied. The sun had set so we decided to go back home. Once we got home, we decided to go to sleep because we were exhausted. " I'm gonna take a shower real quick" i say to ryland. " May i join you" ryland asks smirking. " You wish" i say giving him a smirk while closing the bathroom door. I took my shower and did my nightly routine and took my make up off and stuff like that. I put on a white nike sports bra and some black sweat pants. I put my hair in a messy bun and walk out and see ryland on my bed in the covers watching netflix. I get in the bed and say " good nighttt rylessss" while smiling like a total dork. He giggled and said " Goodnight Devyyy" and copied my goofy smile. " You're cute" i say. " Not as cute as you though" he replied. I wrap one of my legs and my arms around him and rest my head on his chest and fall asleep.

{ That was the end of this chapter! I was supposed to post this earlier this morning but i had a crazy day and didn't have any time.. soo yeah i noticed some people are actually reading this story which is so cool to me lmao. anyways i hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter! i'll try to update tomorrow!}