Why?

{This part is going to contain drama. Also more Kouvr and Alex so hope you enjoy!}

Devinity's pov:

I woke up and went downstairs to get some cereal. I poured my cereal in a bowl and poured some milk and sat on the couch. I went on my phone and saw that people were tagging me on this instagram post

TikTok Tearoom

liked by: 50,000 others tagged: Devy_Hayess and Rylandstormsss

tagged: Devy_Hayess and Rylandstormsss

TikTok Tearoom: Is Ryland Cheating on Devy?

Avanigregg: uh wtf

PaperYates: if this is true then that's fucked up

Hater23:Devy isn't good enough for him anyways

Devy's pov:

After i saw that post i ran upstairs to my room and saw ryland sitting in the edge of the bed looking at his phone. "What the fuck is this?" i saw as i show him the instagram post. "That's Kelly she's just a friend i swear." Ryland said rolling his eyes. I walk out and slam my bedroom door shut. I went into Alex and Kouvr's room with tears rolling down my eyes. "Aw Dev what's wrong?" Kouvr said as she hugs me. " Go look at TikTok Tea rooms new post!" i yell. They immediately go on their phone and saw the post. "I've never seen this girl before?" Kouvr says confused. " i have" Alex said. Me and Kouvr turn our heads and gave him a confused look. "Who is she?" i asked. " That's Kelly Reynolds. She graduated the same year as Ryland" Alex told us. "Well i'm upset!" i said. "I understand!" Kouvr said. "Why were they hanging out?" i said. "He literally told me on Tuesday that he's been on his room for the past two days and that he's completely bored without me?" i said.

I decided to go out on the deck where the boat was to sit and think. "Why would he do this? " i say outloud. I sat there for a while and Then i went inside and went to the guests room since ryland was in my room. I started crying some more. I decides to post on my finsta account since i haven't in a while.

notdevyyy