Imma 2020 Graduate

Skip to Friday

Devy's Pov:

I woke up and it was 8:30. Graduation started at 11 so i had to leave by 10:30.
I got in the shower and decided to curl my hair. I decided to wear a white dress with white heels. It was now 10 and i decided to leave the house and stop by starbucks for cold brew. I got my coffee and arrived at the school.

Addison, Avani, and I all went to our seats at the football field. Alex texted me and said everyone was here. The thing had started and They started to call everyones name. " Addison Easterling" they announced. She got up and we all started cheering her on. " Addison will be joining a model agency called LAX girl and will be started to pursue her modeling career. "Avani Gregg" they annouced and we also cheered her on as they said she was also joining LAX girl modeling agency.
They then called "Chase Hudson" we all screamed for him and his cheeks got so red. Chase's career was undecided but he knew he was going to pursue his career in being Tik Tok and Instagram famous but the school wouldn't let him put that as his career. Finally they called my name " Devinity Warren" i swear Everyone in the stands Scream as loud as they could. It was like something from a movie. I went up to the stage and grabbed my diploma. I was the last person to be called since they called by alphabetical order. They called all the seniors to the stage and they said " Here's to the class of 2020" as they said that everyone threw their caps up in the air.

Chase, the girls, and i met up with everyone on the field and took pictures.

Devy_Hayess

Liked by: avanigregg, lilhuddy, addisonraee, and 934,735 others Devy_Hayes: Imma 2020 Graduate 🎓🙈

Devy_Hayes: Imma 2020 Graduate 🎓🙈

Rylandstormsss:That's my baby 🙈🙉🙊
>Devy_Hayess:Say it louder for the people in the back 😳

Alexwarren: Congrats sis 👩‍🎓🥳❤️
>Devy_Hayess: aww thanks bro 🤍💖

Kouvrr: Can't believe my lil bestie is a graduate 🥺💖
>Devy_Hayess:ily 💓

Mads.yo: i wish i wasn't on vacay and could've came to graduation 🥺💖
>Devy_Hayess: we missed you 💓

Rylandstormsss

Liked by: Devy_Hayess, Addisonraee,and 700,376 othersRylandstormsss: Graduate?

Rylandstormsss: Graduate?

Alexwarren: i think so

Devy_Hayes: lil late bub 💀🤍
>avanigregg: like a whole year late.. 😐
>Rylandstormsss: don't be hatin clown girl 🤡

Kouvrr: Devinity we need to give alex a hair cut
>Devy_Hayess: yes
>Alexwarren:no

{sorry this chapter is a little short but i'll update asap}