chapter 1 + author's note

*awkwardly waves* Hello! Welcome to the Petals of Charm; Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders [Reader-Insert].
As of days and weeks passed by, the day I shared this book for the readers of Jojo fanbase. Then re-reading the published Chapters 1-6. I feel the strong need to revise, replace, and edit it as my writing has slightly improved since I create the chapters in advance.
Tomboy-ish Reader stays! However, Skylar Fermi is he/his/him now to avoid confusion - as much as I want him to remain gender-neutral.
The Kakyoin/Reader/Jotaro platonic relationship idea stays!

Let the revisions of published Chapters 1-6 commence!

     A small figure sat on a lone bench, with her hands leaning on her knees. 

     Lost in thought as she admired the scenery in front of her. Various types of flowers neatly planted in its place, took care from a professional gardener as it blossomed whilst bathed from the afternoon sun. Making the colours of the flowers stood vibrantly with its charming beauty.

     She huffed and straightened herself as her short (Hair Colour) locks swayed from a breeze. Rolling up her sleeves and raised a palm, a blue rose pictured in her mind as a transparent arm reached out to hover over her hand. 

     Ever since she was born in this world, this friendly ghost companion, as she thought it was her imaginary friend, has powers. Who had been following her small figure around when going to school, parks, and in her home.

     The ghost formed each blue petals, letting it fall on her palm first. Then flicked its fingers, the petals clipped each other abruptly, making it a head of the rose. It elegantly held the rose and dramatically formed its stem underneath with faint trails of green and blue particles. A leaf popped out afterwards.

     Raising its right hand, it formed the same one, but its complete instead of gradually building the flower. With a gentle tap of its fingertips, it turned frozen, the same with the left hand.

     Holding the rose with its right hand and shot the frozen rose to the wooden arm bench beside her after she blinked. Showing her its speed and durability, as she inspected the frozen rose closely. It has no cracks or chipped parts, and it turned into particles leaving a small hole behind. 

     She's gonna need to fix the small hole up with the help of her father.

     The rose on its left hand, turned normal and dismembered itself with a tap. Each petals turned frozen, the stem turned frozen. Moving its pointed finger to the right, and the fragments followed along.

     (Name) stared in fascination and shock, then rubbing her head softly with a pout - her brain couldn't handle this much information her ghost companion trying to show her. 

     It tilted its head and patted her head softly as it noticed her troubled look. Rotating its pointed finger, and the dismembered rose reverts itself as if nothing happened. Tucking the blue rose by her ear and slowly disappeared.

     "(Name)!" She perked up at her father's distant call as he came into the spacious backyard of their house. His short blonde messy locks swayed with the wind as (Name) hurriedly approached him and grasped his outstretched hand. 

     Noticing the similar lavender coloured birthmarks on their cheekbones she saw many times. (Father's Name) began to lead her inside the household and asked curiously, "How was (Mother's Name) gardening skills, Girasole?"