chapter 6

After the cutlery were moved aside, Jotaro placed Noriaki down and began to tell them what happened. Going down from the stairs of his school, then his knee got slashed by an unknown cause. Soon he found out it was Noriaki Kakyoin, a transferee student, and they fought in the doctor's quarters after Noriaki possessed the doctor with his own Stand. Jotaro heard that he was going to kill them after he swore his loyalty under Dio's.

The three males shifted their gazes to (Name). Who had her hands shoved in the pockets of her white slacks, her stoic expression observing Noriaki's condition. She knew what they were thinking. She got ambushed as well but Theo was Dio's follower, unlike Noriaki.

Theo called him Lord Dio.

Joseph moved to check Noriaki's pulse, he frowned when he felt that the pulse was faint. And spoke to Jotaro, "Since you almost destroyed his Stand..." Then rested a hand on his knee with a solemn look. "...I don't think he'll make it." Until he noticed something strange hiding just by Noriaki's hairline and quirked his brow. "But it was not your fault. Since he swore his loyalty to him," He carefully raised the red-haired teen's bangs to reveal a pulsating flesh bud stuck through his brain.

(Name)'s eyes widened slightly, that moving flesh almost looked like the one Theo fed to Fuse Nightmare! But it needed a host to transfer, so the flesh could control the second host effortlessly. She assumed it might have the same task akin to Noriaki's flesh bud.

Jotaro glared at it as he spoke gruffly, "The fuck is that spider thing. Is that why he swore himself to Dio?"

Mohammed recognized the pulsating bud. Saying that it was made by Dio's cells, and was implanted into his brain to manipulate his thoughts. Then (Name)'s assumption was right, what Theo 'fed' to Fuse Nightmare, was made by Dio.

Joseph spoke after he pondered at Mohammed's information, "Then the flesh bud was able to send him into act after controlling him..."

"It's called charisma," They turned at (Name) and she clarified with her hand out to emphasize, "Where a subject is allured by a person's leadership, obeying every single of his commands blindly."

Then she looked at Noriaki with furrowed brows as her arm limped on her side, "Unfortunately, he's one of the victims who fell under that."

"Dio's charms were to use a victim to fall under his spell. A manipulative type of charm," She added as she kept her gaze on Noriaki's figure, "That's why he managed and ordered him to kill us." They all stared at the pulsating flesh bud.

Joseph stood with gritted teeth as he spoke with a slight hope of desperation, "Can't we remove it? The brain is too delicate. If we try to remove that bud, a slight movement will cause brain damage!"

Noriaki grunted softly in his sleep after Joseph's statement. Mohammed called out, "Jojo, (Name)." They turned to him and he added, "Thought it would be the best for you two to know."

Mohammed's gaze shifted to (Name) and Jotaro to continue. It happened four months ago in Cairo, Egypt, how he met Dio. Heading to his fortune shop located in the souq Khan el-Khalili, he saw Dio standing at the second floor of the stairs silently. With a cold gaze as if it would pierce through his heart, he then described Dio's appearance. A presence that would make a person submit under him easily. Since Joseph had informed him who Dio was, Mohammed immediately knew it was him. Dio's words that made his soul calm was where Mohammed realized how terrifying he was. He managed to escape through the window as he deemed that he was no match to fight Dio. If ever, he would be in the same state as Noriaki was...

"I was glad that Skylar wasn't in Dio's interest during that day (Name). And I never regretted getting him back home to Italy immediately," Mohammed turned to the Italian teen. Her emerald eyes glinted as she listened throughout his revelation with Jotaro.