chapter 7

After she closed the refrigerator, (Name) gently cradled Holly in her arms and Noriaki hurriedly went off to call the others. The older woman's skin was scorching to the touch as Mohammed joined her to inspect Holly's condition. 

(Name) removed the wilted Charm Bracelet around Holly's wrist, it disintegrated when the bond was broken. A vine poked out of Holly's back and Mohammed told (Name) to check it,who complied and carefully turned the older woman around to pull down her upper clothes with a frown as she thought, 'I'm sorry for this Mrs. Seiko.' 

They stared at the sight in shock. Holly's back was covered with vines and with a cluster of raspberries? Mohammed reached out only for his hand to go through them, that urged him to speak, "She had her Stand manifested, and her fever is high..."

'A Stand that can cause its user to have a high fever?' (Name) sweatdropped nervously as she lifted Holly's clothes back. Then she tucked an arm around to support the older woman's unconscious figure who continued to breathe raggedly in pain.

"We thought that only Jojo or Mr. Joestar were being affected by Dio's... We got too close in comfort that Mrs. Holly won't be having one. Anyone within the Joestar bloodline will be affected by Dio's curse," Mohammed stated with a frown.

(Name) worriedly stared down at Holly after she pondered briefly, "So... she couldn't fight back Dio's curse because she was too gentle?" Deafening silence quickly consumed the room after her uncertain statement. 

Mohammed gritted his teeth and exclaimed, "Yes. The Stand harms her instead. At this rate, she will be on the brink of death!"

Mohammed and (Name) looked at the corner of their eyes when they felt being stared at. There, Jotaro and Joseph, standing at the doorway, who both silently listened throughout their exchanges of information. 

The deafening silence still hung until Joseph suddenly slammed Jotaro to the wall beside him, gripping in the collars of the ravenette's black gakuran jacket as he mourned his daughter's name. Noriaki's worried frown deepened as he sweatdropped when he made eye contact with (Name).

(Name) and Mohammed averted their gazes away as Joseph continued, "I knew she didn't have the strength to fight back if she had a Stand... and I knew she wouldn't fight away from Dio's curse!" He cried further until Jotaro grasped his grandfather's prosthetic hand, and pulled it away from his collar.

"Now, what will we do?" Inquired Jotaro as he stared at his grandfather after releasing his tight grip on his wrist.

(Name) moved to lift Holly with her arms as she stood up with Mohammed when he sent her a signal. Joseph answered with narrowed brows, "The only way to lift the curse is to find and kill Dio!" 

"He always hid in the dark everytime I tried each spirit photo... It's difficult to find where he is in these," Joseph admitted as he examined the spirit photos with Mohammed. The three teens stood silently behind them as they watched. 

Noriaki took a glance at his right, noticing the small height difference with (Name), who was an inch taller than him. And he wondered how it felt like, taller than an average height for a girl. 

The Italian teen cupped her chin, "Don't you think there might be something in the dark?"

Jotaro approached Mohammed and reached over for the picture in his hands, "You might be right (Name). Maybe I'll find something... hiding in the darkness!"

(Name) and Noriaki moved back for Jotaro's Stand to materialize, and it hovered over his shoulder. Its pupils shrunk and dilated like a camera lens trying to focus on a certain subject in a distance. It leaned closer to the picture, indicating that it saw something in the darkness.