chapter 2

"Morning Class President!"

     (Name) waved at the students with a small smile as they passed by. They cheered in delight when they caught her attention. Skylar crouched in front of a vending machine with a slight glare, waiting for the oatmeal bar to drop he chose moments earlier.

     "Hi, Class President~!" A female student greeted cheerfully, a faint blush on her cheeks upon seeing her slightly muscular figure.

     "Morning Erina," The (Hair Colour) haired female smiled at her and turned to Skylar. Missing the said female student squealing quietly behind her hands as she passed, 'She's so nice!'

     "For someone who is an introverted Class President. You seem famous..." Skylar chuckled as he finally received his morning snack. She huffed and shoved her hands into her jacket pockets as they continued on their way to school.

     "It just went by a few student councils. I don't know why they found me interesting," She rolled her shoulders and neck to lose a few knots.

     "It's because you're calm and nice," He answered casually and ate on the chocolate oatmeal bar. Then motioning to his cheekbones, "Plus, those lavender birthmarks on your cheekbones made you attractive."

     She sent him a look, and he admitted with a small blush. "I am not kidding." 

     "Class President! We have a situation!" One of her classmates frantically waved over.

     (Name) checked her wristwatch, "Already? It's just 5:56 am..."

     "It just happens (Name), you still haven't got used to it?" Skylar raised a brow as they approached the commotion going on a few meters away, just by the entrance of their school. She shrugged her shoulders, "I thought you're a Vice President to do this?"

     "Not in the mood."

     "You are so lazy."

     "It's too early to do this stuff."

     "Anyway... What's going on here?" She mused after snatching the student's arm who had his fist balled up. There were specks of blood decorated his knuckles as well. He snapped at her with a glare only to cower at her towering height.

     "Z-zeppeli!" He exclaimed. She released her tight grip, freeing him to step back.

     "That's right, I see you are bullying someone, to an extent . Care to go with me to the principal's office, classmate?" (Name)'s nonchalant gaze fleeted at the wounded student and to him, glaring slightly.

     His fear turned into a glare within seconds and retorted confidently with a smirk, "Like I care from someone like you!"

     He aimed a fist to her face, and she blocked it with her palm. His fear returned as he saw the warning glint in her eyes. The crowd gasped in a mix of shock and awe. Skylar rolled his golden eyes before crossing his arms.

     She frowned. Twisting his arm to his back easily, and nudged him forward. Intensifying the pain as she spoke, "Go on." He obeyed with pained cries as they walked inside the building to the principal's office. Before sending a look to Skylar to take care he bullied.

     " Dio , huh?" Muttered Skylar. 

     (Name) muttered back, " Yeah ."

     They were in the canteen, both waiting in line to get their food. The auras they emitted menacingly surrounded their forms; the students fearfully, and visibly, leaned away from them as far as possible. Wondering why they looked serious, either the bullying situation earlier or something else.