Author's Note

Good day, dear reader ^_^ ,

Welcome to my first ever novel written entitled "When God showed me You".

I made an account in Wattpad last 2014 out of curiosity but then I never logged in for a long time.  It was until December 2019 when a friend of mine suggested that I should write a story in this community.

So I resurrected my account here and began writing this story.  This novel is inspired on personal experience but I edited some events, characters, and places for the sake of this story.  This entry is also the reason why I wrote this so I can express my feelings and discover if I can become a writer.

I wrote this novel in the middle of my Christmas vacation on the latter days of December 2019 up to the early days of January 2020.  It went through many editions for many weeks and months as this was the first story I published online.

I would appreciate it if you will read, vote, and comment while you read this so I may know where I should improve in my writing and to know if you enjoyed this novel.  I will interact with you the best I can.

I would like to also promote my other novels as well that are found on my profile.

It's always a pleasure to write Christian novels for the glory of God.  Thank you and God bless ^_^.