deep grey

'Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite.'

*

Lucienne Grimaldi's P.O.V

My pen harshly clicks over the paperwork. I am completely comsumed by my homework but when suddenly I hear a sound coming from my purse. I pick up the phone only to be greeted by my dad's voice.

'Lucienne, where are you ?'

His serious yet at the same time worrying voice is heard through the phone.

'At the library, I will be home soon.'

'Could you get something at the office when you're done ? I forgot some document that I really need.'

'Yeah sure.'

'Fernandez will take you.'

*

The night is beautiful, it has been a long time since I have been out this late. The office lights are still all on. I get out the black mercedes while Fernandez, the chauffeur that has been with me since the first day I went to elementary school, waited patiently in the car.

The document I need to get was one of the contracts my dad had to sign and send today, it was laying on his table in his office. He also had warned me about Montgomery and his cleaning group that would be cleaning right now wich I had already forgotten about even though I saw Montgomery a week ago.

They were inside right now and I didn't want to go through the normal entrance, just to not get into their way. So I decided to go through the back door, and take the stairs untill I am at the floor where my dad's office is located. It wasn't that high so it wouldn't have been a problem.

But then suddenly all the lights went out and now I was fully surrounded by darkness. However I don't stay long outside, I go through the back door with my phone light on.

*

Demetre Black's P.O.V

The car has already arrived at the huge building located in the centre of Manhattan.

I look at my watch.

8:46 pm

My phone is in my hands and I dial the well known number. After a few rings, the person finally picks up.

'I am ready', he speaks immediately.

'Not yet Alberto, подожди ещё.'

'Ну почему', he asks me with slight confusion heard in his voice.

'We need to make sure the coast is clear.'

'But everyone has already left.'

'Not everyone', I speaks as I glare the black mercedes pulling up in front of the huge office building. I watch a very young girl get out of the car. She looks so peaceful and calm, her aura consumes me completely. But it is quikly replaced by slight worry.