push

I sit there, I don't know how long but after some time I decide that I can no longer do this. I am not some stupid doll he can play with as much as he wants. Even though I know it is impossible I still stand up and walk out of that door as well. While walking through the same hallways as before, my eyes drift to where the two guards are standing.

They are deadly quiet and when I finally walk up to the exit, they don't let me go through it.

'You can only leave with mr Black.'

'I can do whatever the fuck I want.'

'Not without mr Black.'

The guard speaks so peacefully as if he isn't holding a minor in a buinding against her will. I try to exit again and yet again I am stopped by his strong grasp. He lightly pushes me away and I realise there is no way I'll be able to get out of here without Demetre.

'Let me out of here !'

I yell, I actually fucking yell.

'I'm sorry I can't-'

'I don't care ! I want to get the fuck out of here !'

I start yelling and pushing the guard to let me go but he doesn't even bulge. It's as if he deals with people like this every day and something in me tells he actually does. He doesn't push nor slap my hands away, it makes me even more mad. I keep pushing while tears fill my eyes.

I wanted to go home.

To dad.

I wanted to go to the hospital.

To mom.

'You can only leave with mr Black.'

'Your shithead mr Black is fucking some girl while I am here held hostage for no reason !'

'Am I now ?' a deep voice behind me speaks. I freeze. His body is suddenly so close and I realise that he is just an inch away from me. His hand is suddenly on my hip while the other one is on my waist. I gasp for air at his burning touch on my skin. He pushes me towarfs him, away from the guards but I step back fr him, not wanting his hands on me. He doesn't let me go, instead I'm pushed against him yet again.

'Mr Black, miss Grimaldi wanted to leave without you-'

'I know, I will deal with her later now give me my car keys please.'

The guard does as he said and hands Demetre his car keys. With one hand still on my waist, we walk out of the ballroom. I am deadly quiet as we approach the car. Demetre strangly doesn't speak either.

I know talking to him is useless. He won't ever let me go without his stupid money, and whatever he has against my dad. I was so tired. My eyes bearly stayed open but I didn't want to sleep knowing Demetre was right besides me. I didn't know what he was capable off.

We both get into the car and the whole car ride the both of us remain silent. It is weird that he doesn't talk at all, it is unlike him but I am not complaining. I have absolutely no wish in talking about what happened there.

~

I play with the hem of my dress as we walk into the beautiful yet horrible mansion. It is deadly quiet in here and it looks like all the maids went to sleep already. It should be past midnight now.

While following Demetre through the pitch black hallways, he finally opens the door of my room but I cannot make out his facial expression because it is too dark. However when I walk into the dark room, I am pushed against the wall. I hear the door close but the lights remain off.

His hot body is completely pushed into mine and we have never been this close. He seems to like pushing me against walls. It has become someting he does frequently. His hands are on my waist again and I hate how much I love it.

'You were really enjoyable back there.'

'Am I now ?'

'So jealous.'

'I am not jealous.'

'Yes you were.'

'Why would I be jealous.'

'Because', he speaks slowly 'you can lie to yourself as much as you like, but we both now that you want me.'

'I despise you.'

'Don't lie to me Luce.'

I remain silent.

'See the thing is, something about you is just so delicate. That other girl is nothing compared to you.'

'Don't pull this bullshit with me', I say now a little louder. He could say anything he wanted, tell me she was nothing compared to me but I knew what all of this was for.

money money money

always money

'Just stating the facts, love.'

My breathing stops. This man intimidates me to the core but yet the heat I feel in my stomach is unbearable. It annoys me that I have to feel like this. Whenever he talks, I lose all my confidence. Besides him I feel like nothing, his eyes only is enough for me to shut up.

And I do. He notices my silence and decides to speak again. He leans in closer while his cheeck slowly brushes against mine. His hot breath is right on my right ear.

'You look so damn good', he slowly whispers. I shiver.

'Stop.'

'Why ?'

'This is wrong, you are just playing with me.'

'But you like this game don't you.'

'I don't.'

'Yes you do, luce.'

'I don't', I furrow my eyebrows while looking into his intimidating eyes.

'If you don't like this', he points between the two of us ',then push me away.'

I don't move. It's as if I froze.

Everything about him this close to me and his hands slowly gliding down to my hips, made me feel so good even though I didn't want to admit it. And he knew it, he knew it damn well.

'Push me away, luce', he whispers again.

I place my hands on his chest.

'I don't like you', I whisper as well. It came out so low and quiet that I am suprised he even heard me. But he did hear me and now his face is even closer to mine. He slowly glides his thumb against my lips. The small gesture makes me feel some type of way.

'Push me away', his face is even closer. His soft lips slowly brush over my chin. They are now right under my lips.

'Push me luce.'

~